So whatcha doing?

hmm, i'm still at work... and this is the only thread that seems to be keeping me awake... geez, i wish monday would hurry up and be over with... hmmm the Pharmaceutical Journal is boring... wheres the gossip mags at???? hehehehe!

Megs said:
Columbus airport was crazy today. I missed my first flight out of there :Push: Hope he gets home ok!!!

Thanks megs!! He's stuck right now and is trying to get a flight out of dayton or cincinatti:sad: All the airlines have more than doubled their rates now that so many people are needing flights. He found a flight on expedia only to call the airline and be told the rate has tripled!:rant:

Good luck on your first big day tomorrow!! NY is such an alive electric city!! I love it!!!

I just bought my first laptop about 2 weeks ago when my desktop pc died. How how I lived so long without a laptop?? Anyway, I am checking out the PF and ebay, and drinking lots of ice water. I had my tonsils out 5 days ago and tonight my throat started bleeding.Ice water stops the bleeding, and it's normal. If it were not for this laptop in my bed, I'd have died from boredom/misery by now. But I have lost 7 lbs thanks to my applesauce and water diet.

I hope you're having fun in Chicago, it's great to walk around downtown.

I just got home from a run and now I'm trying to make myself start dinner.

Congrats on your new lapcandy!

ColtsFan86 said:
Woo hoo the season starts in 46 days!!:biggrin:

I know I can't wait either :yahoo: I'm a huge football freak. I probably won't be on the forum as much when football season starts. I even ask for days off on good games. ;) especially during the playoffs. It's time to make some money to buy more bags! :lol:

pursegalsf said:
I know I can't wait either :yahoo: I'm a huge football freak. I probably won't be on the forum as much when football season starts. I even ask for days off on good games. ;) especially during the playoffs. It's time to make some money to buy more bags! :lol:

What team do you follow pursegalsf? Mine's pretty obvious!:lol:

Being lazy. I planted all day so I have no motivation. Thinking about working on some of my tanks but theres not much to do but move the animals to their new homes and get the shelving up so I can rearrange them all.

I am sitting in my living room on my laptop (well, not sitting ON it) with a cat on the arm of my chair "supervising" my son studying online. But USUALLY we also have L&O on as well! It is one of the only shows I watch.