So what did you buy in the sale?

what have i done................................ just looking on the my-wardrobe site and saw that they were selling the black daria hobo in the sale for £455! It was the last one, without thinking i pressed buy, and now it's on its way!!!!
The thing is i already have a black mabel hobo, and as their so similar i can't see me using both so why did i buy it, can i not resist a bargain! Did anyone else buy one of these?

Ok, I also have a sale purchase to confess to... An incredibly lovely and helpful tpfer helped me getting an absolutely gorgeous black roxy in the UK sale and shipped it over to me! When I opened the box I really truly felt the roxy love for the first time :love:
Its still hiding in my wardrobe however waiting for a good moment to get introduced to DH...

Ok, I also have a sale purchase to confess to... An incredibly lovely and helpful tpfer helped me getting an absolutely gorgeous black roxy in the UK sale and shipped it over to me! When I opened the box I really truly felt the roxy love for the first time :love:
Its still hiding in my wardrobe however waiting for a good moment to get introduced to DH...

YAY!!! You were so ready for a Roxy :yahoo:! I felt it coming....
Congrats! It's overwhelming in real life, don't you think? (And even my DH thinks so.) What a shame you can't show it off in the PCHooft, up and down, up and down...:whistle::coolio:
Hope you will be able to use it soon!

:supacool:
YAY!!! You were so ready for a Roxy :yahoo:! I felt it coming....
Congrats! It's overwhelming in real life, don't you think? (And even my DH thinks so.) What a shame you can't show it off in the PCHooft, up and down, up and down...:whistle::coolio:
Hope you will be able to use it soon!

Ah, well, that is an incentive to bring it out of the wardrobe if there ever was one :biggrin:! I could casually bring it in to the Mulberry shop as well, swinging it on my arm , as this specimen is way better than any I've ever seen there and at a MUCH better price, even with their sale on :yahoo: . (Thank you thank you again to the lovely tpfer that helped me!)
(Note; PC Hooftsraat is our equivalent of Bond street, but possibly even posy-er due to all cafe's along there with chairs facing the street...)