So what bag will you bring to the UK meet?

Ooooooo,dunno really,if its really warm and I dress in light colors maybe the Elgin,if its p***ing down and I wear jeans then the Babington,or the Roxanne??

Between now and May I will waste hours deciding which bag!
Dodgy time of year weather wise so if it's still wintry it might be black Alana or olive Phoebe.
If it's sunny it might be tangerine Araline. If I've been really bad between now and then it might be red Mabel!!!

How about we all try to turn up with a different bag so we cover as much of the Mulberry spectrum as poss?
That could be my excuse for splashing out on a Mabel if no-one else has one!! Good plan eh??

How about we all try to turn up with a different bag so we cover as much of the Mulberry spectrum as poss?
That could be my excuse for splashing out on a Mabel if no-one else has one!! Good plan eh??

Fab,get it now,post pics and do a full road test! Pronto!!!xxxxxxxx

In that case I won`t bring my Mabel -It will have to be the sommerset satchel bag then as at the moment , thats all i have got !!

No Tara, you bring the Mabel and I can save myself loads of money not buying it! Would love to see yours - have I got it right in thinking it's the purple?
I may well go down the vintage route and bring my first ever Mulberry, the congo Helier that I bought about 12 yrs ago which started my Mulberry fixation.