so upset, my simples 100m too big?

Taty283

Jan 10, 2017
i'm so confused with the sizing. I usually am a size 7 so i went up to 7.5 (37.5) and bought some used simples assuming they would fit ok. After walking around my house for about 5min my heel was slipping out a bit (i can squeeze a whole finger in the back). Thankfully I can return them, but do you think the 37 size will fit better? I am worried they may be way too tight.

Shoes can stretch width-wize but not length! If you can stick your entire finger in the heel area they are definitely too big! Take them back. (Unless you are planning on wearing them with socks!)

I have a pair of kid leather Pigalle 100 and they are about one size too big, but wanted them so bad and they were on sale...I bought them and wear them with insoles and heel grips and they fit perfectly. No heel slippage, I wear them a lot and walk a lot in them.
I use these insoles:
56cb5066e4b0a31625092dc7.1000x1000.jpg

Reactions: Taty283
I'm in the same situation, splurged on an embellished bridal pair which were supposed to be my ultimate shoe
Unfortunately the half size down was too tight, half up is too loose but too tight with heel grips
I'm keeping the looser size, I guess they'll fit better after a few hours wear when feet 'swell'
Better than developing bunions and blisters trying to stretch a shoe :smile:

Oh yeah I agree the feet may swell up for sure. I'm going to return these I think I would be happier with a 85mm heel or at least a strap. I'm scared to fall out of them :hrmm:

First off I find the Simples to run True to Size so yes, 37 would probably be better. Also with any heel height 100mm and up it's always best that they fit tight so the heels don't slip out. CLs have been carefully constructed to work with the physics of a females foot to reflect the ideal angles of the shoe for standing and walking so it's essential you have the right size otherwise the mechanics are out of whack and you may find it difficult to walk or they may cause you too much pain with prolonged standing. But if you're stuck with a pair and have to use insoles, use the front/ball of the foot ones...these push the feet back against the heel. Most people make the mistake of putting heel grips in, but these push the feet forward into the shoe even more and can lead to even more heel slippage. Also try taking a cheap shoe insole and don't be afraid to cut it into whatever shape you need. I did that with one pair where I cut the insole to fit right near the tips of the toes....almost like a little faux-wall at the toes which then pushed my whole foot back.

My decoltish heels are too big [emoji24] everyone said to order half a size up so I did... Any exact insole recommendations? My heel pops out of the shoe. I would exchange but this shoe is sold out in my size.