SO THE QUESTION IS.... please advice

Clodi

Oct 18, 2008
I am planning to save money and to buy a new bag... I am extremely undecided because I am totally fall in love with my mono neverfull mm and I would like to buy it also in damier ebene when it will be available in Europe (so in may).
However I have also the bag of my dream which is Galliera PM. I adore this bag it is so elegant gorgeouse amazing and more..

GALLIERA costs 850 euro which is double than Nemverfull (460 euro)...

What should I do?
:confused1:

my little collection:

• Mono speedy 25
  • Mono Palermo pm
  • Mono Pochette Eva
  • Mono Neverfull MM
  • Damier Ebene Speedy 30
  • Damier Azur Pochette Accessoires
  • Damier Ebene Zippy Coin

Yes it is my dream bag! I don't Know in How many time I'll take that bag... Because I am a student and I don't work... Anyway I try to save everything (exclusion abot my bf gift)

Ohh this is the first time that someone (in this forum) says me this thing.. and I think that you have reason.. My parents and my bf aren't so happy for my passion anyway I could buy those bags also becusae I got the first degree in April and beause I had scolarship.. Only for those reason.. I prefer buy bags than anything.. And I really appreciate your sincerity :smile:

I don't think your collection is too big at all. I have college age daughters and each of them have about the same amout. If you can afford it, get what you love and will use. That said, I do love the Damier Neverful. However, if your heart's desire is the Galliera (which is also gorgeous), save and wait and get that one. Otherwise, you'll end up buying the cheaper bag, really wanting that one, and never being quite as happy.

Why another Neverfull? Especially if your dream bag is the Galleria? Get the Galleria! As for spending or saving that's something you have to decide. I don't think anyone really *needs* to have LV.

Save and get what you really desire because otherwise, you will get some other bag now and then end up getting what you really want anyway down the road.