So sad...

Sorry about your hard return but your wedding is totally worth it!!! I totally understand too because we are busy preparing for our wedding and I have to put myself on a ban too! Happy wedding planning!

Girl I can completly relate... my wedding is this coming May... so I've had to cut back a lot too. I give you credit for prioritizing! Good luck with the planning... 10 months will go by fast, believe me!

Your wedding is so much more important than a bag!!! That was such a wise decision!! You will NOT regret it!! It will be the happiest time of your life! (other than having children):tup:
Agreed. There will always be bags out there.... your wedding is the one day you can't do over again. It may hurt for now, but it's a wise choice. Way to go!

I am sorry that you had to return your handbags. But wow you are getting married and that is great. You did the right thing on returning the bags. You got your head on straight and you are planning for your future. That is exciting. Like others have already posted...there will be beautiful coach handbags in your future!! I have been married 18 years (yes I am an older coachie) and I love my purses but I love my hubby even more!!
Carley

Oh trust me, it has taken me a long time to figure that out! I'm finally getting it now, knowing that I have a big future ahead of me with getting married, buying our first house and having kids. I need to start being financially responsible now!
GOOD GIRL!!!! :tup: so many girls I know got married w/ sooooooooooooo much debt and now, 15 years later, their debt is even MORE b/c they were never able to "catch up"! You should be VERY proud of yourself taking financial responsibility now BEFORE you get married!!!! Just think.......that BIG house is just around the corner that will be filled w/ children and that is MUCH more important and exciting than ANY bag!!!! Good luck and CONGRATS on your upcoming wedding!!!!!!! :yes:

I am sorry that you had to return your handbags. But wow you are getting married and that is great. You did the right thing on returning the bags. You got your head on straight and you are planning for your future. That is exciting. Like others have already posted...there will be beautiful coach handbags in your future!! I have been married 18 years (yes I am an older coachie) and I love my purses but I love my hubby even more!!
Carley
DITTO!!!! We have been married almost 14 years and I TOTALLY agree!!!!! :tup: