So sad :( Magenta Bleecker is going back ....

Apr 25, 2007
Well... I am having a sad day. We have hit a financial blow this month and the magenta Bleecker will be going back today. :crybaby: I have to completely replace the brakes on my car..Which I cannot believe because it only has 31000 miles on it, but thats a whole other issue! Thank goodness I never used the Bleecker.. I cannot justify keeping it since it was almost $500. I really do love it, and hopefully will be able to get it again, soon.. like maybe in December or after the holidays if I can find another ***fingers crossed***

Aw, sorry to hear that! At least you haven't used it yet and it's returnable! I think you'll be able to get it later. Nordstroms.com hasn't even sold out of it yet and there are more coming out in December. And you have us here to give you lots of cyber hugs if you need them! ((hug))

OH NO!!!!
I am in the same boat as you. Just be patient and take care of what you need to, and it is good karma that you are being responsible. Trust me, you will be rewarded!:heart:

oh no! What a bummer... you are smart though to return it than to get into debt... and that is great that you haven't used it yet so you have that option. :yes: I know you will find another one when you are ready again!!! :tup:

I am really sorry to hear that you are taking your bag back. Don't worry you will get her again or you will find something that you like even more. By the way that Magenta Bleeker bag looked gorgeous on you.