So my husband mourned the loss of my handbag! LOL!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Aww, that is cute! My DF would mourn if he found out I took on another bag. :suspiciou

But DF did make a cute comment once on my whiskey paddy. He though it looked nice and it reminded him of a basketball. :blink: :lol:

2. if only I can find a guy like him!! that was very cute of him to say :smile: It's nice to know they appreciate good fashion!

3. I was quite surprise this weekend when my husband complimented me on my bag. I accused him of being sarcastic and he was a bit taken a back. Still, though, he won't go "purse shopping" with me.

4. It was an Aaneta Bowler Bag in Dark Cognac Brown. We have a sofa that is the exact same color. :suspiciou Maybe that's why he liked it. :biggrin: Whenever we'd shop for shelving or anything to go in the family room, I'd carry that bag so that I could decide whether or not something would look great with our sofa. :shame: :lol: It was a beautiful bag, but I want something that looks less Fall/Winter. I really can't see myself wearing it next Fall, so I decided to sell it and add the money to my Cabas Piano fund.