So my husband mourned the loss of my handbag! LOL!!!

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
I decided to sell a certain bag of mine because I had become bored with it. I mentioned it to my husband when he got home...(BTW, he didn't buy it for me; I bought it myself. He thought it looked cool. I had no idea.:lol: )

Him: "You sold that one? Why?"

Me: "Yeah...I decided I didn't like it that much."

Him: "That one looked really nice."

Me: "Sorry.":amuse:

Him: "The leather was nice."

Me: :lol: "Sorry! It's gone."

Him: :suspiciou

Reactions: Serenity Now

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
hee!hee! too funny...that would never happen here!!! My hubby HATES the whole handbag thing....he is the meaning of PHH!(Purse hating hubby)

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
Jill said:
hee!hee! too funny...that would never happen here!!! My hubby HATES the whole handbag thing....he is the meaning of PHH!(Purse hating hubby)
You poor thing!:lol:

valerieb

I want them all!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
That's funny! My husband is so patient with my bag addiction--he accompanies me on most of my expeditions and is now able to offer an educated opinion when I'm debating a particular bag. The other day he pointed out an obviously fake Coach bag and I had to chuckle. Anyway, I seriously think he's formed an attachment to my black city bag. I'm pretty sure he'd be crushed if I sold it!

QuirkyCool

Quirky and Cool
Mar 20, 2006
Rotterdam,Netherlands
Buttery said:
I decided to sell a certain bag of mine because I had become bored with it. I mentioned it to my husband when he got home...(BTW, he didn't buy it for me; I bought it myself. He thought it looked cool. I had no idea.:lol: )

Him: "You sold that one? Why?"

Me: "Yeah...I decided I didn't like it that much."

Him: "That one looked really nice."

Me: "Sorry.":amuse:

Him: "The leather was nice."

Me: :lol: "Sorry! It's gone."

Him: :suspiciou
Aaaaw...poor sweetie!!!

I think that Jill's hubby and my fiance must be indentical twins separated at birth:lol: .

Reactions: Beach Bum

Serenity Now

Insanity later
Feb 6, 2006
:lol::lol::lol: Love your story! And they way you told it is too cute. I know exactly what you mean by that face :suspiciou , lol!