So my husband mourned the loss of my handbag! LOL!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. That is so cute!!:P

My hubby used to be a PHH but I am slowly getting to him! He knows that I want a speedy when we can afford to save up for one and that was ok with him as long as we pay bills! :nuts: I was shocked! Wait till he finds out the rest of my list! :P

3. lol how cute!!

4. I love your avatar.:lol:

5. Sounds like a plan to me! :nuts:

:lol: That is so cute, Buttery!

6. Hahaha! That's too funny! I know how you feel there.
    I'm trying to sell my Gaucho and my husband's like "NOOO! You can't sell that one! It's one of my favorites!":shame:

7. That's too funny!

8. You see, they do pay attention .... lol.

9. :lol: That's funny! I never have that kind of experience with my husband but I am curious LOL.

10. Adorable! My husband hates most of my bags (he's not fashion-inclined to say the leat).

11. aww...how cute. goes to show he really does care.

12. Really funny, and I love your icon usage!

13. sounds like he's starting to pick up on your habits! Now if only you could train him to purchase you bags on cue...

14. Whoa, that's a bit unexpected coming from a man :biggrin: He sure liked that bag! Know he cries at nights longing for the bag he loved and lost :biggrin::biggrin:

15. Your husband must be a fan of your bag!!! Anyway, what bag is it?