So Kelly Question

lara0112

O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
So kelly owners:

this might seem a silly question but I recently got a beautiful Hermes So Kelly and when my mum tried it yesterday she said I should not carry too heavy things in it as the handles might tear the leather. to be fair, it was most of my regular stuff: my wallet, sunglasses, passports for my children and me in a larger travel-clutch and a few papers, and my mac air.

so my question is: likely this can happen? this happened recently with one of my celine bags but I have a different expectation when it comes to Hermes. anyone experience anything like this already?

i don't think so..i think the So Kelly is a very sturdy bag. i have carried loads in the bag, laptop, documents, wallets, umbrella, sunglasses, bottle of water etc..whilst travelling for work and have not had any issues!! so enjoy your bag..

The SO kelly is such a great bag. The straps are super secure and the bag can handle as much as you can fill it with.

No worries about carrying lots of stuff in an SO Kelly. Fill her up and enjoy the bag!

thanks for this ladies :smile:. love this bag to pieces, so much so that I am already thinking of another one and your feedback makes me feel super relaxed now

my friend's mom has one since many years ago, she was able to killed the hardware which connecting the bag and strap yet the leather stay pretty. the hardware actually broken because of the heavy bag content. so i guess you dont have to worry about the leather :P

btw, may i know which model of your celine bag broken?