So Kate Booty thread

I noticed there is not much information about the So Kate Booty, I read the So Kate forum but it was hard to get specific information. Please post your pics and provide any details on sizing, material, or any other reviews of this boot!

Thank you, this is the perfect fall boot!

Reactions: angy
They have randomly popped up on the website... I was able to purchase kid leather so kate booty back in November 2017
Do they fit true to size? I have a pair of snakilta I did bought a half size up... for the So kate booty 100 they say you have to go for an half size up too, what do you think?

I've had these on my watch list for a while, but I don't think I'll ever get them. So if anyone is looking for black napa 100 in a 39 have at them:
https://www.vestiairecollective.com...christian-louboutin-ankle-boots-5802819.shtml
Vestiaire is not my favorite place to shop, but they occasionally have sales that will at least cover the shipping costs. My main issue is that it's like Poshmark... listings get old, and sometimes people just don't ship at all. Dealing with that issue now, so I'm a bit salty at the moment lol.