So I've decided to get a denim neo speedy but...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't decide on the color. I like lichen and fuschia. Decisions....decisions. Help me pick :hrmm:! The boutique has both colors on hold for me until tomorrow. The SA mentioned the fuschia is a limited edition color that has now been discontinued. (They only have two in this color)

Anywhoo, I would appreciate any input. Oh, if only I could get them both :crybaby:

2. Man, hard decision. I love both. I'm of no help, but they're both beautiful colors. Pink and green are two of my favorite colors... I have a fushia baggy GM, and RileyGirl has the fushia neo speedy which looks amazing IRL. I actually haven't seen Lichen IRL.

Maybe decide based on which color would match your personality/wardrobe more? Lichen would look great with neutrals, I think? It's a bit more subdued.

3. I have neo speedy in blue and it is absolutely one of my favorite bags. I think Fuschia is very pretty to look at but not sure about coordinating it with everyday outfit. Lichen is a very nice color and IMHO, much easier to wear.

4. Lichen and Fuschia are discontinued. I love my Fuschia but would also love a lichen. You can see my Fuschi in my avatar. I get loads of compliments on it!!!

5. lichen is more versatile...but i prefer the fuschia.

6. Love Fuchsia! :heart:

7. I would do fuschia. It's a bit of a pop of color. But not everyone wants that. If you want to have things toned down a bit or if lichen works better with what you would usually wear, then I would go that way. Pink is one of my fave colors so that is the deciding factor for me personally.

8. I wear mostly neutrals and I never wear prints which is why I am torn between both colors.

9. mine's denim blue but i think fuschia's beautiful too :smile:

10. I'd get the Linchen!! It's such a pretty color!

11. fuschia fuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschia

hahaha! err, maybe lichen-IDK? hard decision!

12. i'd get the fuschia! very pretty :love:

13. fUCHSIA :smile: fuchsia is sooooo pretty! fuchsia fuchsia:heart::heart:

14. Yes, like rileygirl said, Lichen and Fuschia are both discontinued. I love both colors. Would be tough to decide. Lichen is stunning IRL and Fuschia is such a fun color. Either way, it's a winner!

15. What color is the majority of your wardrobe? I wear a lot of browns, greens, khakis, blacks, and denim. Ideally the Lichen would've been best for me (I also have a Denim Baggy) but I really wanted the fuschia because it was jus tooooo pretty. When I got the Fuschia I had to get clothes to wear with it (I like girly things but don't really wear pinks). I don't use the Fuschia as much simply because I don't really have the right colors in my wardrobe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice