So I've decided to get a denim neo speedy but...

alpine1972

Oct 11, 2006
I can't decide on the color. I like lichen and fuschia. Decisions....decisions. Help me pick :hrmm:! The boutique has both colors on hold for me until tomorrow. The SA mentioned the fuschia is a limited edition color that has now been discontinued. (They only have two in this color)

Anywhoo, I would appreciate any input. Oh, if only I could get them both :crybaby:

Man, hard decision. I love both. I'm of no help, but they're both beautiful colors. Pink and green are two of my favorite colors... I have a fushia baggy GM, and RileyGirl has the fushia neo speedy which looks amazing IRL. I actually haven't seen Lichen IRL.

Maybe decide based on which color would match your personality/wardrobe more? Lichen would look great with neutrals, I think? It's a bit more subdued.

I have neo speedy in blue and it is absolutely one of my favorite bags. I think Fuschia is very pretty to look at but not sure about coordinating it with everyday outfit. Lichen is a very nice color and IMHO, much easier to wear.

Lichen and Fuschia are discontinued. I love my Fuschia but would also love a lichen. You can see my Fuschi in my avatar. I get loads of compliments on it!!!

I would do fuschia. It's a bit of a pop of color. But not everyone wants that. If you want to have things toned down a bit or if lichen works better with what you would usually wear, then I would go that way. Pink is one of my fave colors so that is the deciding factor for me personally.

fuschia fuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschiafuschia

hahaha! err, maybe lichen-IDK? hard decision!

Yes, like rileygirl said, Lichen and Fuschia are both discontinued. I love both colors. Would be tough to decide. Lichen is stunning IRL and Fuschia is such a fun color. Either way, it's a winner!

What color is the majority of your wardrobe? I wear a lot of browns, greens, khakis, blacks, and denim. Ideally the Lichen would've been best for me (I also have a Denim Baggy) but I really wanted the fuschia because it was jus tooooo pretty. When I got the Fuschia I had to get clothes to wear with it (I like girly things but don't really wear pinks). I don't use the Fuschia as much simply because I don't really have the right colors in my wardrobe.