So, it Fianally happended to me!

Maybe she's just jealous about your collection... she can't just be happy for you, so she always has to make a comment about how she has the same exact bag... just my opinion. But I'm glad you stood up for yourself!

these were my thoughts exactly! she is trying to be in competition but there is no winning with a foach/goach

which coach stuff is mostly made in China, its an American company so i don't think it's "imported" so theres no way she is getting anything real!!!

I know that there are folks out there that can't afford the real thing for whatever reason and that is what is. I don't actually get mad when I see someone carrying a Foach, I feel bad for them~they don't know what they are missing. My biggest complaint is with my friend who thinks she is all that and a bag of chips. I am sure even the bag her chips are in is fake!

:roflmfao:

If she didn't put that sly insult in there about "Why would you pay $xxx??", I wouldn't be too upset by it. To me, it sounds condescending. Call me heartless, but I would tell her the Hermes (and whatever else) is fake and that she should bring it to a boutique to prove it's not. That would put her in her place :P

But in her defense she thinks her bag is real and that she got a bargain. We all know the truth but she is thinking why pay full price when you can get it for 75 percent off :smile: Poor thing.

Yes, this seams to be the case. She thinks she is getting a great deal on a real bag. That is very said, you can try to set her straight but not every one wants to hear it and some people love to assume that the are getting a great deal when the know deep down they are getting a fake.

I have a co-worker that has been working with me for 10 year and she sells and owns fake bags, she tries to sell them to me. She knows me and knows my bags, she loves my bags but she still would always buy fake and sell fake, at an out rages price, and wear these awfull fakes.

She tells me that it is because she loves Gucci & LV and so I told her about Ebay and Bonanle and showed her my Gucci's at great prices but now she still carries the nasty fakes she sells.

Some people will never get it. No matter what.

If she didn't put that sly insult in there about "Why would you pay $xxx??", I wouldn't be too upset by it. To me, it sounds condescending. Call me heartless, but I would tell her the Hermes (and whatever else) is fake and that she should bring it to a boutique to prove it's not. That would put her in her place :P

I read somewhere, probably here on tPF, that some boutiques will confiscate the fakes that people bring in for refunds or repair. I think that would be funny if the person knowingly bought a fake, but I'd feel bad if the person was truly convinced that they bought the real thing.