SO impressed with Lunaboston!

allie06nd

Mar 18, 2008
So I bought two handbags the other day off Lunaboston with the 20% off code that was posted in the Deals & Steals forum.

I got one MZ Wallace canvas and gold sequined tote and a huge Badgley Mischka pantent leather tote. Altogether, it cost me $240 for two bags that would have cost over $700 if I had bought them at regular price (that's really what I'm MOST excited about!), AND I qualified for the free UPS ground shipping. :woohoo:

I ordered them on Sat. afternoon, when it was too late for them to go out that day. They shipped on Monday, and I got them Wednesday! :nuts: AND each was packaged individually, stuffed to keep its shape, and had the receipts neatly folded in envelopes with hand-written thank-you notes and a wrapped lollipop.

Maybe this kind of customer service shouldn't blow me away the way that it does, but I've been so conditioned lately to expect terrible customer service and employees who couldn't care less about customer relations. I'm officially a Lunaboston fan. I think it's wonderful that they are willing to show their customers that level of appreciation. :yes:

Arent they great. I was surprised with their shipping too and I'm in Canada. The shipping cost was cheap when you compare it to ebay, and fast.

I too got a nice note with my bag :smile: I'd have no problem doing business with them again.

Luna Boston is a lovely company to buy from. I ordered two bags on Tuesday and received them Thursday, beautifully packaged and with a free soap tucked in along with a note. I've bought several bags from them, and the one time I did not love my purchase, the return was easy and completely without problems.

I haven't bought anything from Lunaboston yet, but I visit their website quite often because I really like their lay out. I am sure I will make my purchase there sooner or later.

LB is an awesome store. I've had interactions with them via email, phone call, purchases and returns and have never had a single problem. I've never been to the B&M store but would love too. I would definitely recommend purchasing from them.