So I'm digging out my Anthracite Muse..

Grace123

Hopelessly Obsessed
O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
and am wondering how I care for her? I've had this bag for several months and haven't taken her out because I'm so concerned about marring her!

Any tips on how to keep this bag looking shiny and bright?

I don't think any special treatment is required. In fact, I'd strongly recommend against applying any kind of treatment to metallic bags. My advice is to take out your Muse and enjoy it.

Just give her to me :graucho:. I really wanted the Anthracite but I missed out. I have the purple and the biscotti and I don't do anything special. When not using it be sure it place it back in its dust bag. Some ladies use Apple Guard and other lotions to protect the leather. Sometimes the age and wear on a bag gives it its beauty (KWIN). Really depends on what you like.

I took my anthracite Muse out for heavy rotation in December and I have to say, she's doing very well! I haven't applied any treatment whatsoever - I'm afraid to do that with metallic leather.

Grace123, any pics of your anthracite Muse? What size do you have? Also, any other reasons for not using your Muse even after months from inital purchase?

Sorry, I totally missed this post before. My two girls are pictured below, both are the large. Ana Muse has actually been OUT since I posted this. :nuts: I just said WTF and loaded her up and off we went on a pretty snowy day and no repercussions. I tend to treat my bags like they're works of art or something. LOL

Attachments

• Muse.jpg
    Muse.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Muse%201.JPG
    Muse%201.JPG
    2.7 KB · Views: 121
I sprayed mine with apple guard when I received it and I think it's helped protect against scratches, which metallic leathers are sometimes prone to. I haven't sprayed it again--just the one time, but I have a lot of bags and don't carry any one bag all that often.