SO I went to the outlet tonight.....

palacecats

Ragdolls Rock!
Oct 31, 2010
And they were putting out a BUNCH of new FP Deletes!! This was @ the Estero Miromar Outlet I got a couple poppy wristlets & a wallet/wristlet with zippers on front that was pretty COOL for 30+20% off then I got 2 MFF wristlets that were ONLY $15 so I couldn't say NO! lol I got a snowman wearing a coach hat fob, But the main thing I got and NEVER thought I'd find since I JUST went last Sat & they had NOTHING was the Alexandra in black! They had the large & small. The Large was $229 & small $200......I debated back & forth and ended with the small on the advice of 3 SA's & my 2 sons LOL The large wasn't really THAT much larger but at my height (5'1) they all thought the small looked better on ME. They also had her in Berry & blue patent. I think i may go back tomorrow for the berry! lol I ALSO got a GORGEIUS as they were putting them out and the ONLY one they got in BLACK Julia zip around (acordian??) wallet!!!! OMG it is TDF!!!! The leather LOOKS & FEELS just like the Alex I got!!!! :yahoo:I still can't believe i got such an AWESOME set at the OUTLET!!!! They look like they were MADE for each other!! The Julia came to $116? She is sooooo worth it though!!! :yahoo: They had some MFF wallets on 50+20% but they were not even as close to as beautiful as Julia!

I will take some Mid pics tomorrow! It will be my 1ST revel here on TPF since i'm the "New Girl" LOL

I can't decide to go back & get Miss Alex in Berry or hit up Macy's with the 15% off WOW Pass I got out of the paper then go back on the 17th for the One Day Sale for a price adjust??!! lol I WANT a silver bag for the holidays!! and the outlet had NO silver besides some MFF that i didn't like, because I really don't care for MFF bags!! Not to be a snob I just don't think the leather is as wonderful as the FP bags!

Lanie

CONGRATS! i have been searching for that black alex (was at the outlet tonight also and ended up with acorn alex bc i just couldnt wait anymore!)
I am definitely jealous, sounds like you got some awesome finds!
pics?

Woohoo!!! Congrats on your great finds! That is so exciting to find a bag you love AND an accessory to go with it all at great outlet prices (and even a dustbag which seem to be getting scarce)!

I've been to several outlets in the last couple weeks and have not yet seen the black Alexandra or black Julia wallet, you lucky girl!

Thank You!! Well the Julia isn't black it's mahogany? It LOOKS black though!! lol You REALLY can't tell unless you look really close! (i didn't notice till I got home & was studying it! lol)