So I went out to buy a Miu Miu bag and I came home with...(my first reveal on tpf!)

little*birdy - I think we are bag twins! ;) I LOVE my Ebene Speedy 30 and also LUST after the Trevi!!! I even ordered the Bow Satchel but they sent me the wrong bag (the bow shopper) and I 100% changed my mind on Miu Miu b/c of the defect threads w/the bow satchels.

Since you have a nice collection of Speedys, maybe you should wait for your dream Trevi!!!! I have the Mono 35 and I love it but the Trevi is so beautiful! What about the Galliera? Montorgueil?

Congrats on your new Speedy!

:heart:

Yay, my very own bag twin :heart:

I know what you mean about the Bow bags....I'm kinda put off buying one after reading the threads about the defects tpf'ers are finding on their bow bags. It's a shame, it's such a beautiful bag. I'll still try and get hold of one, though! Wow, a bow shopper huh?! I'd love to see one!

I saw the Galliera when I was in LV but didn't get to try it on. I think after trying on the Trevi my mind pretty much went blank lol as I fell in love with it!! :nuts: I will try it on next time I pop into LV. I've developed a liking to it after seeing tpf ladies modelling it!

Thanks...feeling all fuzzy from all your kind words. So happy to share with other LV LoVers! I should do a reveal more often hehe (not! My bank account and hubby won't be pleased).

Group pic!

Attachments

• IMG_2363a.JPG
    IMG_2363a.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 64
LVMode, thank you so much for dropping by my thread! :heart: I wish my photographs would turn out as beautiful as yours but alas not even close!

No problems little*birdy, I'm really happy that we both have the same awesome bag. You should try to get some "location" photos of your new Damier Speedy too :yes:.

DSC01229.jpg

Beautiful pic as always, LVMode. Is that at Taronga Zoo? I'll be going there with my daughter when this stupid weather clears up, so location shots are definitely on the agenda!! :tup:

Love your speedy collection !!

attachment.php

The only thing that's holding me back from getting a bow satchel is all the horror stories I've been reading about.. I am just SO scared that something will happen and I won't be able to get it fixed/can't find a replacement. :hrmm:

You should definitely give Trevi PM a chance when you can find one, it's such a great bag !

Beautiful pic as always, LVMode. Is that at Taronga Zoo? I'll be going there with my daughter when this stupid weather clears up, so location shots are definitely on the agenda!! :tup:

Yep :yes:. I'm also a zoo friend there. Why don't you try to get a picture of your Speedy on the gorilla like I did. That would be fun. I will be going again once the school holidays are over.

He makes the Speedy 30 look so tiny, doesn't he? :P

DSC01219.jpg

Agree, nice collection :tup:.

Are you considering the upcoming VVN Watercolor Speedy? It would look right at home sitting between them four.

Eeep, don't tempt me!! After seeing your pics, it's REALLY lovely but I don't know how easy it is to get hold of one! Plus have to get hubby's OK to purchase another bag. I don't want him going :cursing::boxing: lol

Yep :yes:. I'm also a zoo friend there. Why don't you try to get a picture of your Speedy on the gorilla like I did. That would be fun. I will be going again once the school holidays are over.

He makes the Speedy 30 look so tiny, doesn't he? :P

DSC01219.jpg

Ooops, I forgot about the school holidays! I'm going to wait till the kids are back at school but then weekends get pretty busy anyway. Mr Gorilla sure does make the Speedy 30 tiny!!

I would like one with the giraffes!

Attachments

• DSC07409a.JPG
    DSC07409a.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 32