So i was thinking about converting to Balenciaga..

KaiieCHANEL

More LV Please!!!!
O.G.
Jan 19, 2007
But i don't know what bag to start with!
I have 6 LV's various sizes but i need a everyday bag but and maybe be able to fit on my shoulder.
i'm a teenager so i want something sorta fun yet classic and wont go out of style.
I would search the forum but i have no idea what to search for!
Could anyone give me some info about Balenciaga.
The price ranges?
Bags?
colours?
What bag might suit my needs?

TIA!:smile:

A lot of people tend to go for the City as an everyday bag, but the work is a little bigger and can fit folders and few other things as well. Any Balenciaga is a classic, and will definitely last you a long long time. Personally I'd go for the work, cuz I'm more of a big bag kinda person. But here's the url to a page with most of the bags with dimensions and retail price! http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...-prices-for-all-balenciaga-styles-144151.html

If I can add my 2 cents... if you're a teen-ager, I think a First would also be nice. Sometimes it could be too small? Well... it would just be the first of a new collection! :graucho:
I think a caramel (or black, or tomato, or sienna.......) first would be nice and versatile. Just my opinion. :smile:

Kaiie!! A familiar tPFer! -waves-

I'm thinking of converting to Balenciaga too LOL. I tried on a First the other day at Neimans and let's just say I was obsessed from there... :roflmfao: Apparently twiggers is also a Balenciaga convert? I read it in her signature... :graucho:

I hope you get your first Bbag soon...as for me, they're a bit pricy so I'll have to wait a while.

I don't think that the First is the most useful of bags but I kind of suspect that it is the cutest and most desirable.

(I have just tracked down a late Vert Gazon First to sort out my longing for a frivolous bright little bag but I yearn for a wild red one too.)

Kaiie!! A familiar tPFer! -waves-

I'm thinking of converting to Balenciaga too LOL. I tried on a First the other day at Neimans and let's just say I was obsessed from there... :roflmfao: Apparently twiggers is also a Balenciaga convert? I read it in her signature... :graucho:

I hope you get your first Bbag soon...as for me, they're a bit pricy so I'll have to wait a while.

Hehe HIYA!
Yep Twiggers is converting to!
so i thought i would come and see what all the fuss was about and sorta fell in love lol!:nuts:
I think your sorta around my age to?!

Oh and as for colours i love Blues,Greys and greens!
so i don't really know the Balenciaga colours or anything really!
Thanks for all the advice everyone!
i'm going to browse some pictures now see if anything catches my eye!

^ LOL Twiggers you havent seen me here! Sshh :ninja:
Sophie is the one that convinced me to come over and have a look at some Balenciagas!
Ha before you know it Balanciaga forum will be swarming with former LV addicts!
I still LOVE Lv ;)
Hmm something must be in the air everyone is slowy coming to Balenciaga!
Next HERMES :nuts: LOLOL!

^ LOL Twiggers you havent seen me here! Sshh :ninja:
Sophie is the one that convinced me to come over and have a look at some Balenciagas!
Ha before you know it Balanciaga forum will be swarming with former LV addicts!
I still LOVE Lv ;)
Hmm something must be in the air everyone is slowy coming to Balenciaga!
Next HERMES :nuts: LOLOL!

Haha!! Here's Sophie here's Sophie!! *waving*!!!

OMG, I cannot believe I would ever see you here Kaiie, what happened to, eh I love LV too much?!:nuts:

Im in shock!! Ooh im gonna tell Marcus!! He will be losing two customers!!

Ok, you should get a city imo, love my city! Any colour from the blue range is gorgeous, obviously cornflower is the best!
But seriously, any colour, you cant go wrong!! Ooh do i see a Bal shopping trip to Selfriges coming up?!

^ LOL Hiii sophie :nuts:
Haha i just thought i might aswell check it out!
Marcus said where is only like kind constant customers!
I want a green one or red!
i have been looking at some pictures and woah the greens hot oh and obviously the blue :love:
Ima blame you sophie if i become poor!
HA yep maybe!

& Twiggers give it a month or two A Hermes bag will catch your eye and BAM lol!