So, I made some purchases today... :)

SisterBlue

Jul 1, 2007
Ouch, my poor credit card...but I'm soooo happy with what I got!

I didn't think I'd like Famiglia from the pictures...but when I wandered into Nordstrom today and saw it in person I fell in love and had to have it!

I bought a Mamma Mia in Famiglia (bubblesung - you're right, it's the "just right" size!) and for me, the print placement is awesome! One one side I have Sandy, Bastardino, flying Adios, pink iPod girl, and blue Latte with the soccer ball, on the bottom a perfect Adios brushing teeth, messenger bag devil boy and hatching pink dinosaur, and on the other side I have Mozzarella, choco-latte and Adios with a lollipop. I absolutely love it and I can't stop looking at it.

And while I was there...LOL I couldn't resist a couple other pieces. I got a Lamore Porto with choco and his friend on the back. Then I found a Lamore Bambinone with great placement as well and had to have it.

Guilt, guilt, guilt. :wtf: But my husband knew it made me happy... :heart:

There was so much more that I passed up...lots of Pirata and AS stuff. They had lots of AS and Notte Denaros, and I had never seen a Denaro in person so it was cool.

I'll post pictures of my new babies tomorrow.

Anyone else go shopping today???

-SB

Oh wow, what a fun shopping outing! :yes: Can't wait to see the pics! I'm not loving the famiglia either in the pics, but it may be a different story irl. We'll see! ;) They're not here in Hawaii yet! Can't wait! Although I guess it's good for the credit card to take a *short* breather... haha!

Wow, that's a lot! I'm glad you got the characters you wanted though. I've always wanted a Mamma Mia, but I'm definitely not attracted to Famiglia =/

I got my Pirata denaro today! (Yes, finally a denaro from eBay under retail!) So currently, I'm using my full set of Zucca, Caramella & Denaro. I had noo idea I would like Pirata this much, would want all three items in the same print or would get such a great deal. I think I bought all three for under or about $250.

I just got a famiglia zucca at the mall :yahoo:
I'm terrible...I said I wasn't getting a bag but we went to Nordies and I couldn't leave there without it. :shame: My BF said we should get it and if I change my mind I can always return it later. I :heart: him!! :graucho:

OK, here's photos of my little collection!

Tokibags002.jpg

Tokibags001.jpg

Tokibags008.jpg

Tokibags005.jpg

Tokibags012.jpg

Tokibags011.jpg

Currently using my Spiaggia Stellina...

Tokibags014.jpg

Tokibags013.jpg