so I got a voicemail from my SA yesterday......

no waaay... @@ MAYBE it's because it's not available yet in your country?? but it should be though.. you go into the stores and ask them about Mon Monogram.. then there's a computer with that software inside where u get to play around with the alignment of the stripes and the colors you want.. then once you place your order it should take about a month to arrive!!!! TRY AGAIN??
:nuts:
It's so beautiful congrats! But how did you do it? Did you order it or did you go to your LV store? Because I went in to my LV store yesturday acutually and I asked if they could do something like that on my Speedy but they just said that it wasn't possible to make it on Speedys? Thank you!

Really? That is so wierd.. I have been there twice and asked them if I could get that on my Speedy but they said, both times, that you only can paint or order a print on the hard LV suitcases! I will take this post to them as evidence and see what they have to say then haha! :biggrin: Thank you so much for your help, your bag is lovely!

yeah i never really pay attention to those at all!!!!!!!
maybe it's americans that work in france???? D:
ANNNNYwaaaaays :P i forgot to upload the picture the 1st time :nuts:

HAHAHA I know right, it always makes me laugh when ppl say that MIF bags are FOR SURE 'made' by French workers. As if there aren't any Americans or Chinese or Russians that work in LV production line in France. RIDICULOUS!

weirrrrd.. maybe because they don't know about such service.. because i know that they started it out in only the states and some places in asia.. & we only started doing it here just in june..!!! IT should be ur turn soon then !!! good luck =D hehehehee thanks too :smile:

Really? That is so wierd.. I have been there twice and asked them if I could get that on my Speedy but they said, both times, that you only can paint or order a print on the hard LV suitcases! I will take this post to them as evidence and see what they have to say then haha! :biggrin: Thank you so much for your help, your bag is lovely!

oh u totally shld get one.. it'll make you feel that much more special!! HHAHAA i hvnt even used mine yet i cant wait to bring it out shoppping and have ppl stare at it!!!!! :nuts:

CAN U IMAGINE?
ppl who know: "Jealous"
ppl who don't: "that bag's so fake"

HAHAHAHA OHOH So fun :P goooo get urs now :graucho:

& yes it's a 35 :smile:

Congratulations! It is soooo beautiful (Speedy 35?). I've been debating whether to order one and now I'm totally jealous, lol. Congrats again and enjoy!