So I exchanged one bag for a new love . . .

willowsmom

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
I had recently gotten a raise and treated myself to the midnight tweed satchel. I lovedit, but I didn't know how much I'd be able to use it and to be honest, I wasn't loving the fact that I couldn't wear it on my shoulder. Well, when the embossed book tote came out, I was drooling. I saw it IRL today at King of Prussia and just fell in love with it, but totally could not jusitfy dropping more $$ like that just to do it, so . . .

I exchanged my satchel for the book tote (in tobacco - I'm a sucker for gold accents!) . . . and I got the matching mini-skinny (I'm good, but not that good! ;) ) . And that's got to be it (well, at least for a while - we have a 9 year anniversay next month!!).

But, here's the downside - I didn't have the bag with me when I was at the mall, so I had to go to the boutique near my home, which doesn't carry the tote, so I had to order everything. They'll be here Wed or Thurs (I'll try and post pics sometime Fri). I had to warn my husband that if he came home and saw a box from Coach not to freak out - it's an exchange!! LOL!