So I exchanged one bag for a new love . . .

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I had recently gotten a raise and treated myself to the midnight tweed satchel. I lovedit, but I didn't know how much I'd be able to use it and to be honest, I wasn't loving the fact that I couldn't wear it on my shoulder. Well, when the embossed book tote came out, I was drooling. I saw it IRL today at King of Prussia and just fell in love with it, but totally could not jusitfy dropping more $$ like that just to do it, so . . .

I exchanged my satchel for the book tote (in tobacco - I'm a sucker for gold accents!) . . . and I got the matching mini-skinny (I'm good, but not that good! ;) ) . And that's got to be it (well, at least for a while - we have a 9 year anniversay next month!!).

But, here's the downside - I didn't have the bag with me when I was at the mall, so I had to go to the boutique near my home, which doesn't carry the tote, so I had to order everything. They'll be here Wed or Thurs (I'll try and post pics sometime Fri). I had to warn my husband that if he came home and saw a box from Coach not to freak out - it's an exchange!! LOL!

2. Can't wait to see pics of it!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice