So I decided to get a classic money wallet...

belhx

Dec 14, 2017
And I am sooooo in love! I was contemplating between the classic continental zip around and this but I'm so glad I chose this. It looks so classy!

I do have some questions though for those who have gotten this wallet

How does it hold up? I baby my new purchases for the first few weeks before basically just letting loose and banging them up.

Also, the zip seems a bit rough, is this supposed to happen? What kind i do to make it smoother?

HVQG2Cr.jpg

I'm using the same design wallet as you but in Hamilton Chevre leather. I find mine very durable & still look really good after so many years.

You may want to try to rub a candle across the zipper when zipped up, as i heard it helps to smoothen zipper. Will not recommend oil as it may soil the zipper tape.

Reactions: belhx and muchstuff
And I am sooooo in love! I was contemplating between the classic continental zip around and this but I'm so glad I chose this. It looks so classy!

I do have some questions though for those who have gotten this wallet

How does it hold up? I baby my new purchases for the first few weeks before basically just letting loose and banging them up.

Also, the zip seems a bit rough, is this supposed to happen? What kind i do to make it smoother?

HVQG2Cr.jpg
Congrats....that is such a beautiful color!!!

Reactions: belhx
I'm using the same design wallet as you but in Hamilton Chevre leather. I find mine very durable & still look really good after so many years.

You may want to try to rub a candle across the zipper when zipped up, as i heard it helps to smoothen zipper. Will not recommend oil as it may soil the zipper tape.

I'll try that! Thank you!

A wallet is one thing everyone should have. So, whenever I choose the wallets consider its worth for getting a good one. Recently, I have searched out classic money wallet in the material of leather for my need that can easily carry all my essentials. I was just surprised to check out a lot of coupons and saving offers are available from the top online brands that offering classic money wallet in many materials like simple style leather wallet, classic zippered wallets and more. I chose one reliable online store and pick the coupons to buy a classic cut style leather wallet. It’s a similar style money wallet with the compact style and organized nicely while getting a compliment as well.
Classic Wallets are best to grab up because of their perfect seizing, means carrying less and keeping everything slim. These types of wallets are best to put while holding on parties or use during the traveling. Online stores are the best preference that gives plenty of options to buy something unique from the latest collections and pay fewer amounts by using the online shopping coupons and other promotional offers. So, you only consider for buying the original quality money wallets while shop online.

A wallet is one thing everyone should have. So, whenever I choose the wallets consider its worth for getting a good one. Recently, I have searched out classic money wallet in the material of leather for my need that can easily carry all my essentials. I was just surprised to check out a lot of coupons and saving offers are available from the top online brands that offering classic money wallet in many materials like simple style leather wallet, classic zippered wallets and more. I chose one reliable online store and pick the coupons to buy a classic cut style leather wallet. It’s a similar style money wallet with the compact style and organized nicely while getting a compliment as well.
Classic Wallets are best to grab up because of their perfect seizing, means carrying less and keeping everything slim. These types of wallets are best to put while holding on parties or use during the traveling. Online stores are the best preference that gives plenty of options to buy something unique from the latest collections and pay fewer amounts by using the online shopping coupons and other promotional offers. So, you only consider for buying the original quality money wallets while shop online.
i yhink money is the name of the model?