So I coudn't resist ... here they are!

catcat

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
Ok after having gone back and forth on it I finally ended up ordering the Miu Miu ruffled boots.
I have not given up on the CL's but still try to find them for a bid under retail.
Sorry about the dirty mirror...:shame:
I am not shure yet if I will keep them since I do have a pair that is very similar in style and color and they are a little big but nothing you can't undoe with a little extrasole.
But I must say the leather really is divine!

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010059.jpg
    P1010059.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 271
  • P1010062.jpg
    P1010062.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 820_5007_007.jpg
    820_5007_007.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 347
Ok after having gone back and forth on it I finally ended up ordering the Miu Miu ruffled boots.
I have not given up on the CL's but still try to find them for a bid under retail.
Sorry about the dirty mirror...:shame:
I am not shure yet if I will keep them since I do have a pair that is very similar in style and color and they are a little big but nothing you can't undoe with a little extrasole.
But I must say the leather really is divine!

attachment.php

I love these boots! I'm so tempted to buy then in the flat version! They look great on you. You're making them hard to resist LOL.;)

I love these boots! I'm so tempted to buy then in the flat version! They look great on you. You're making them hard to resist LOL.;)

Thanks lady's I really like them but the zipper is a little hard will see if my cobbler can fix it if not they have to go back.:sad:

Would be sad since the leather is just wonderful and so soft, you should really go for it!

So sad phh :crybaby:they just went back the zipper on one of the boots was slightly defective and would soon need to be exchanged...repair thru miu miu would be 4 to 6 (which can meen 8) weeks grhhhh . I live in the South of France by then I hope i won't wear boots anymore and my cobbler can't get the exact same zip.
It wasn't ment to be but I regret them.