SO...I bought the TOTALLY MM FINALLY!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. let me start by saying that EVER since i bought the MONO SC bag...I have barely touched my other bags(LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SC BAG!)
    but im scared to put the baby's sippy cups in it so I found a mommy bag..the TOTALLY MM

Any moms use it to put sippy cups in side pockets??
    I bought it SUNDAY at SAKS....shipped it to save on tax..JUST arrived today and I REALLY like it alot!
    PS- I actually didnt think it was very big when i saw it....LOL...i saw the reviews here and thought it would be WAY bigger IRL!!
    Ill post pics ASAP....lighting is bad here

2. congrats on the bag!

3. Congrats on your new "Mommy Bag" Jill!

4. ~Congrats!!

5. I have it in azur and it is a fun carefree bag. Enjoy it!!

6. congrats- any modeling pics

7. I told you !!! post pics now !

8. Congrats Jill - I'm sure it looks awesome on you ! :yes:

9. Congrats!!! ;)

10. Congrats!

11. I can't wait to see it! Do you have to live in state without Saks to save on tax?

12. congrats! can't wait for the pics!

13. Congrats Jill, great Mommy bag!

14. Congrats, Jill!

15. I put all sorts of mommy stuff in mine. I have put the sippy cups in the outside pockets and it works out great. I just put my stuff in a ziplock bag and put inside. I have the GM---I'm also 6'3. And, I LVOE it!!!!