So here it is - new Epi Petit Noe in Kenyan Fawn!

1. Thanks everyone - pressed buy it now and its mine!! Had Carol authenticate it and its good! I think perhaps nobody realized it was there because he had spelled it "petite" instead of "petit". Either way - its great for me!! What do you think??

kenyan1.jpg kenyan2.jpg kenyan3.jpg kenyan4.jpg kenyan5.jpg kenyan6.jpg kenyan8.jpg
  2. WOW!! Loriw you did GREAT on that bag!! I love that color. Good Job at a low price.

3. What a nice seller. I had originally asked if he would accept $350 (the buy it now was $375) and he said to use buy it now and he would waive the shipping and insurance AND he is refunding the rest so that i'm only paying $350!! What a very cool guy!!

4. I really like this color! Congrats on your purchase!

5. I love it! Fantastic price, too! :o) Congrats!

6. congrats! beautiful bag and great price too!

7. That is an AWESOME deal!!! STUNNING bag!!! GREAT color!!!:love: CONGRATS!

8. Thank you everyone - I'm so excited!!

9. Oh and LV additct! It was your pic of your Petit Noe that did it for me!!

10. Congrats! Beautiful purse and I just love that color! :biggrin::heart:

11. Awesome bag and great deal!

12. I am so jealous and happy for you at the same time!

13. Lori,
    We're Epi Noe sisters, and I think we both got good deals! I found an older black one sold by a mypoupette seller, and I paid about the same ($325 w/shipping). If I love the shape as much as I hope I will, I may break down and buy a new red one...

Congrats on your new bag!!

14. Lori ~ What A Fabulous Bag!!!! It's In Perfect Condition!!!!! What A Price, Too!!! Congratulations!!!

***This Is The Time To Buy.....All My Years With eBay (Which I Rather Forget! J/K! Ha!).......Summer Is The Time To Buy Up. There Is Much To Choose From (ie. Vs. xmas time).......But, I Have Got The Best Merchandise, Best $'s....No Hassles........Very Few, If No Other Bidders..............As For The Rest Of The Year...No Fun! :smile:

15. Wow! Great deal and a great bag!!! Congrats and enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice