So here it is - new Epi Petit Noe in Kenyan Fawn!

loriw

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
Thanks everyone - pressed buy it now and its mine!! Had Carol authenticate it and its good! I think perhaps nobody realized it was there because he had spelled it "petite" instead of "petit". Either way - its great for me!! What do you think??

Attachments

• kenyan1.jpg
    kenyan1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 240
  • kenyan2.jpg
    kenyan2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 198
  • kenyan3.jpg
    kenyan3.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 185
  • kenyan4.jpg
    kenyan4.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 157
  • kenyan5.jpg
    kenyan5.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 152
  • kenyan6.jpg
    kenyan6.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 179
  • kenyan8.jpg
    kenyan8.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 164
What a nice seller. I had originally asked if he would accept $350 (the buy it now was $375) and he said to use buy it now and he would waive the shipping and insurance AND he is refunding the rest so that i'm only paying $350!! What a very cool guy!!

Lori,
We're Epi Noe sisters, and I think we both got good deals! I found an older black one sold by a mypoupette seller, and I paid about the same ($325 w/shipping). If I love the shape as much as I hope I will, I may break down and buy a new red one...

Congrats on your new bag!!

Lori ~ What A Fabulous Bag!!!! It's In Perfect Condition!!!!! What A Price, Too!!! Congratulations!!!

***This Is The Time To Buy.....All My Years With eBay (Which I Rather Forget! J/K! Ha!).......Summer Is The Time To Buy Up. There Is Much To Choose From (ie. Vs. xmas time).......But, I Have Got The Best Merchandise, Best $'s....No Hassles........Very Few, If No Other Bidders..............As For The Rest Of The Year...No Fun! :smile: