So Excited for My Black Glitter Fifi!!!

queenbee11

Oct 13, 2011
I have been looking for her everywhere ever since I saw her in the Vegas boutique over the Christmas holidays! They didnt have my size and my local store at South Coast Plaza doesn't have the shoes yet. The silver glitter is sold out on line. I emailed customer service and they have the black glitter in my size!! Here she is! Thanks for allowing me to share my excitement!!

Attachments

fumi

Dec 7, 2010
California Gurl
I have been looking for her everywhere ever since I saw her in the Vegas boutique over the Christmas holidays! They didnt have my size and my local store at South Coast Plaza doesn't have the shoes yet. The silver glitter is sold out on line. I emailed customer service and they have the black glitter in my size!! Here she is! Thanks for allowing me to share my excitement!!
These are fabulous! Congrats!

queenbee11

Oct 13, 2011
Thanks everyone for the well wishes! You gals are all amazing! This is my second pair of Fifi but I love the black glitter so much! Can't wait to take her somewhere!

caitle

O.G.
Sep 13, 2009
Australia
They are gorgeous! I have two pairs of Fifi as well, it's such a pretty and comfy style.

The black glitter will go with every outfit in your wardrobe :biggrin: