SO Excited!! Finally have a "collection"!

Bags4Bubbles

Bubbles luvs Bbags
O.G.
Dec 23, 2006
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
I am really excited right now, can you tell??:graucho:

I finally have a "collection" of colors, that I am OH so happy about!! I feel like I now have a bag to go with just about anything, and I can take my time collecting others as it strikes me... (Wallet goes "whew...")

After stumbling into the Bbag forum not too long after joining, I loved the styles and decided I needed to see what all the fuss about the leather was... :wtf: ...Hello, my name is Bags4Bubbles, and I am a Balenciaga convert...

I acquired the 06 Ink First from a lovely Pfer first. (Thanks triplets05!) Then, decided I couldn't live without: 05 Indigo City :love: from another PFer. At this moment, I feel the Indigo is going to be my one and only City, because it is going to fill my needs in that area! A huge thanks to Deana for putting up with me on figuring out shipping & sharing the bbag love!

Finally... today, my 07 Aquamarine First has arrived to round out the group. My first purchase directly from Balenciaga!! I am in love with the color, and this its going to be a great summer bag... in fact I am rethinking a couple of the other turquoise bags on my list, because this one is so great!!!

Well... enjoy the pictures ladies and thank you to everyone who helped along the way!! I am looking forward to enjoying Bbags for quite some time... :girlsigh:

Please excuse the lack of artistry in the photos... I haven't figured out the art of photographing bbags yet, and I don't have pretty scenery outside to take pictures with... (Unless you consider 2 feet of snow pretty...)

Attachments

• Bal_Firstmeeting.jpg
    Bal_Firstmeeting.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 426
  • Bal_GroupHug.jpg
    Bal_GroupHug.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 430
  • Bal_GangsAllHere.jpg
    Bal_GangsAllHere.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 415
congrats!!! they're pretty :yes:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks guys! ;)

And Chris... I should thank you too! For putting up with my very first round of indecisiveness.. :shame: I have a feeling blueberry or marine will be added in someday... but I think things worked out okay for us both!
(I still can't decide which style for one of those colors... geesh. :noggin: )

Wow! You've got the blues...in a beautiful way!

I think it's really important to be thoughtful about one's collection, until someone else is paying, of course! I totally get that you have your one city and think that's enough, and that you might have all the blues you need, too.

It's easy to want more, but sometimes more is just more, not better. I'd love a Naturel bag, but I have my Greige, and it fills that function just fine. Even though Ink is technically a blue, it's not a true blue like the others.

I think when I go for blue, it will be either Blue India (so pretty!) or maybe the 07 Aquamarine...hmmmm....