SO etoupe combo help

foxie-pooh

O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
I have been toying with the idea of SO something in etoupe...I wonder what would be a nice combo that won't risk the chance of being rejected but still remain unique and timeless...I have some ideas but I need more inputs as I'm not sure if etoupe will go well with these colors...any advice is appreciated!

foxie-pooh

O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
Opps...got timed out for the poll...oh well, here are the choices

Etoupe with fushia interior
Rouge H interior
Griolet interior
Raisin interior
Or if there is anything else that you think could work!

Thanks!

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
I pick etoupe w/griolet interior. Never seen this combo before. It'll be a nice addition to your collection.

hermesmonkey

Feb 18, 2008
Try a violet interior. It's a new color so not many have it. Are you doing a full shabang of contrasting colors on the outside as well?

foxie-pooh

O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
I'm hoping to have a solid outside and a solid interior, unless it's griolet, which I think would be nice if it has a griolet piping...but I don't even know if it's possible to have griolet made in such a large bag (jpg birkin)

Handybags

Make It Work
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Of your options Etoupe with a raisin interior.

But if we're opening up to others, Etoupe with Rose Shocking would be very pretty or Etoupe with Violet as HM says :tup:

You might also like to see Quinn's Mom's thread about her SO Etoupe Birkin with Lagon interior just to get you in the mood "gaucho:

kashmira

Team Orange
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
Scandinavia
I suggest etoupe with a pink lining (rose shocking, fucshia or framboise) or etoupe crinoline which I think would be great for a JPG birkin.