SO - do you have to accept it if you aren't 100% sure about the piece?

Hi Phoenix! Haven’t been on the VCA forum for a while and it’s so lovely to see your beautiful GMOP pieces. I have the two motif pink gold pave and GMOP earrings and have been wondering about getting the magic bracelet. Have you had any issues with banging or has the larger dangly motif been annoying in any way? Sorry to go off topic!

Reactions: Phoenix123
Hi Phoenix! Haven’t been on the VCA forum for a while and it’s so lovely to see your beautiful GMOP pieces. I have the two motif pink gold pave and GMOP earrings and have been wondering about getting the magic bracelet. Have you had any issues with banging or has the larger dangly motif been annoying in any way? Sorry to go off topic!

OMG! You must definitely get the Magic bracelet!!:biggrin:

In all seriousness, I absolutely ADORE my Magic bracelet. It's prob my most fave or second most fave VCA item. I love the design, I of course love the grey MOP charm, love how it fits me just right (after having a few links taken out), love how versatile it is with the different motif colours. I often wish instead of getting the pave Vintage Alhambra 5-motif bracelet, that I'd got the Magic instead. It def gets my vote. The dangly motif is not annoying at all nor does it bang against anything, nothing that I notice of anyway.

I also love the pink gold pave grey MOP earrings. You lucky ducky!:smile:

Last edited:
Did you have the bracelet shortened to a snug fit? I’m thinking otherwise the weight of the bigger dangly charm would swing everything downwards? It’s the most feminine and whimsical part of the bracelet I reckon, yet it’s exactly the part that makes me worry the most! Oh no... I’m so tempted! Muuust resist...

OMG! You must definitely get the Magic bracelet!!:biggrin:

In all seriousness, I absolutely ADORE my Magic bracelet. It's prob my most fave or second most fave VCA item. I love the design, I of course love the grey MOP charm, love how it fits me just right (after having a few links taken out), love how versatile it is with the different motif colours. I often wish instead of getting the pave Vintage Alhambra 5-motif bracelet, that I'd got the Magic instead. It def gets my vote. The dangly motif is not annoying at all nor does it bang against anything, nothing that I notice of anyway.

I also love the pink gold pave grey MOP earrings. You lucky ducky!:smile:

Reactions: Phoenix123
Did you have the bracelet shortened to a snug fit? I’m thinking otherwise the weight of the bigger dangly charm would swing everything downwards? It’s the most feminine and whimsical part of the bracelet I reckon, yet it’s exactly the part that makes me worry the most! Oh no... I’m so tempted! Muuust resist...

I did, yes. My wrists are tiny - my left is just under 5 inches and my right just over 5. It's not really a snug fit but it's the perfect fit for me. I don't like my bracelets to be too snug.

The charm does swing downwards a little but it's not at all annoying, nor is it heavy. In fact, I've never actually been adversely conscious of it. If anything, the charm adds extra charm to the bracelet, lol.

Reactions: ShyShy
Lots of pics... pretty please?

I did, yes. My wrists are tiny - my left is just under 5 inches and my right just over 5. It's not really a snug fit but it's the perfect fit for me. I don't like my bracelets to be too snug.

The charm does swing downwards a little but it's not at all annoying, nor is it heavy. In fact, I've never actually been adversely conscious of it. If anything, the charm adds extra charm to the bracelet, lol.

That GMOP is so pretty! Would you happen to have a shot of the bracelet hanging off your wrist? Like a side view of your wrist with the bracelet on? Helps me envision how much it ‘hangs’.

Here you go:

Attachments

• VCA Magic Bracelet_Picture 1.jpg
    VCA Magic Bracelet_Picture 1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 568
  • VCA Magic Bracelet_Picture 2.jpg
    VCA Magic Bracelet_Picture 2.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 567
Dear Phoenix, I caved. I bought the magic bracelet and had it shortened. Now it fits beautiful but because I can't leave it on 24/7, I am finding the bracelet a little challenging to put on with one hand every time! What are your tips and tricks? I have never felt tempted to purchase any VCA bracelets before this so I need some advice before I stop enjoying the bracelet completely.

Dear ShyShy,

Congrats on purchasing the bracelet. I find it super super easy to put this bracelet on (but finding the regular 5-motif a bit harder, go figure!).

I find the trick is to put it on first flat, on top of your wrist, while holding onto your lobster clasp at the side farther from you and leaving the hoop hanging down on the side closest to you; then hook the lobster clasp onto the hoop which is hanging down. Voila! I am not sure if this is clear. I wish I could take a video for you but am clueless how to post it. I hope you can master the technique and enjoy your bracelet 100%. Please don't give up!!

In the meantime, I found this video. It's different from the way I put mine on. But perhaps it'll help?

HTH. Let me know how it goes.