So Disappointed. I'm done with Coach. :sad:

Coach Ga Ga

Jul 23, 2009
:sad:

I haven't been browsing on the Coach website for months and haven't really checked it out. Since I visited a Coach store just a few months ago, none of the bags appealed to me. As if none of the bags being designed and produced now can't live up with the past designs.

The last straw was the Julia design. My gosh! Coach, what are you thinking??? My first thought when I saw the design was it look like the bags are knockoffs. I'm so disappointed with all of it. The design and quality has gone down hill.

I'm sorry I have to come in here to vent. Thank you all for listening.

Goodbye Coach.

Maybe you will see something you like with the Fall line. There are some really nice bags coming out for fall. I am not really crazy about the Julia bag, but all lines regardless who they are have hit and miss bags. Hopefully you will see something in the future by Coach that you like if not good luck on finding another line that you like:smile:

Personally, I'm thankful that I'm not crazy about every floorset that Coach puts out...it would be way too hard on my wallet! I agree with the previous poster, check out the Fall line in a couple of months. :yes:

I wasn't interested in Coach, at all, for about a year. I'm back now heh it happens. There's no reason why they won't go back to the styles and quality that you enjoy. :biggrin:

I was surprised when I first wanted to buy Coach that they change the designs so quickly and are trying to be "trendy".

For some reason I had the idea Coach was like LV or Chanel where there are classic styles that they keep for decades.

I looked in the boutique and picked out a Sabrina, but DH wanted to buy me my first one so we went in together a couple of days later and I found out it was already discontinued and ended up with a Hailey.

Anyway, I rarely see any purses I like right now (in any brand) so I'm just using what I have or buying from resale shops and waiting for the styles to change.

I am sorry you are unhappy with Coach ... the good news is that there are so many designer bags to love.. and if you every find that you like Coach again come vist us..