SO confused!!!!Long but really need your help!

SophiaRose

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
I can only get 1 bag (I have 2 mono speedies, 2 mono wallets and a pochette 15) for quite a while. I go back and forth and back and forth and then I see something else to throw another wrench into my already LVinsanity moment. So, at this particular moment it's between the pomme roxbury or the beverly clutch. My left side of the brain says (regarding the pomme) when are you ever really gonna use it? It's too dressy to use as a casual day bag. Then my right brain side says, well it's the most gorgeous color ever. Where will you ever find another red bag that gorgeous? And you can carry it to work. And won't it look gorgeous during the Christmas holidays? The left side again (this time regarding the clutch). How often are you really gonna carry a tiny bag? You're always carrying that Speedy. Right side. But it's so cute. What if you wanted to just run and get a bite? See how confused I am Roxbury people: Do you really use it? Do you regret buying it ever? ? Is there a LV Doctor in the house? Can anybody help me?

ROXBURY!!!! Pomme is not my fav colour, and if you want to tone down the "hotness redness" of it cuz you said that it's too dressy, then perhaps you can consider the noisette colour? Anyway, whatever colour you choose, I'll give you my thumbs up!:biggrin:

I have the Pomme Roxbury. I LOVE it. It is very versatile....you can use it as a handheld for dressy times, or a shoulder bag for more casual. I have had mine for several months and have only used it once...but mostly due to the crappy weather here. I am a dress-down kinda gal....and I still find ways to wear it!

pomme roxbury! i was considering this one as well because it's so unique and versatile. and who says it can't be casual! i think it will look great w/ casual clothes. i think you'll love it.