SO arrival

ehy12

O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Hello dears....i have had a few requests to see some more pics of my SO bag. Hope you don't mind me posting these as I felt more comfortable here rather than on my ig.
I had placed this order in April of last year and it arrived on Monday...so about 9 months!
Specs are B30 blue de malte with graphite interior and brushed gold hardware. I am in love with the beautiful smooth pores and the color is very neutral...almost grey in some lighting but def a true navy.
I have pics of it next to my blue hydra kelly in evercolor for comparison. I tried to take pics of interior but that graphite is difficult to photograph...

Sent from my LG-H820 using PurseForum mobile app

Ethengdurst

IG: quadruple_ec
Mar 7, 2014
Silicon Valley
Hello dears....i have had a few requests to see some more pics of my SO bag. Hope you don't mind me posting these as I felt more comfortable here rather than on my ig.
I had placed this order in April of last year and it arrived on Monday...so about 9 months!
Specs are B30 blue de malte with graphite interior and brushed gold hardware. I am in love with the beautiful smooth pores and the color is very neutral...almost grey in some lighting but def a true navy.
I have pics of it next to my blue hydra kelly in evercolor for comparison. I tried to take pics of interior but that graphite is difficult to photograph...

Gorgeous! I'm drooling over here! :drool:

ehy12

O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Congrats, so elegant and beautiful, just perfect for you!
Thank you!!! I am so happy with it but am scared right now as its winter, super dry hands and always slathered up in moisturizer... Have some twillys on it but oh well....broken in it must get eventually!

Reactions: periogirl28