Snow white and the Huntsman 2012

I saw this movie last night. I was so excited for it. and I have to admit I was a little disappointed.

Charlize Theron was by far the best. she did a great job. she looked beautiful and her costumes were great.

K stew did a good job in my opinion. I have to admit that something did not connect in this movie for me. I almost feel like nothing happened? it was weird.

I disliked the dwarves in this movie.

lastly, why did the huntsman love snow? they barely spoke. it was weird.

chris hemsworth is hot hot hottt though!

wish something had happened to pull this movie together for me. so close to being amazing, but ended up a dud.

I saw this movie last night. I was so excited for it. and I have to admit I was a little disappointed.

lastly, why did the huntsman love snow? they barely spoke. it was weird.

wish something had happened to pull this movie together for me. so close to being amazing, but ended up a dud.

Funny story, *POTENTIAL SPOILER*. But after Huntsman kissed Snow, everyone in the theatre was pretty convinced they were going to end up together, William be damned. EVERYONE stuck around, and as I was walking out, my Date for the evening told me to stay after the credits... as everyone else was. The clean-up crew actually had to kick the half of us that stayed in the theatre out, screaming 'PEOPLE! No sequel, no secret footage, let's go!'

Last edited: