Snow, FedEx Vehicle and a little Orange Box :)

Thank You everyone :ghi5:!

I loved the snow, it is all gone now, guess I will have to wait another 14 years - LOL.

I love the wallet, of course I love the big H on front - LOL- it is just like the belt buckle.
I love the Bougainvillier color and I know I am in the minority but I really like Epsom. In some H styles it is a great leather. This is one of those styles. It will hold up really well in a wallet. I had a choice between Epsom and Tadelakt, even though the wallet is gorgy in Tadelakt I knew Epsom would be a hardier leather for a wallet.

Beautiful wallet. I haven't had a chance to go and take look at the wallet. Is there a place for bills or is it more of a "card" wallet? Doesn't look like there is a place to put bills without folding them.

The bills have to be folded. If I remember correctly there are 4 card slots. There is a zippered compartment for coins in the center and on back there is a pocket. It does not provide the space the Bearn or Kelly wallets do, but I have other H items that I use so this wallet works perfectly for me.

attachment.php

:ps: absolutely gorgy gorgy in the new color!!! love it!! I saw the pink one IRL and it's just the prettiest style ever! So happy for you!! Congrats~