Snoopy Clubhouse

Sorry to ask again if it's already been mentioned. Who was selling the yellow wristlet? I can't seem to find that item. I see the yellow mini skinny on Macy's
No problem! I haven't seen the yellow gold one on any of the websites yet, but I did order one through my Coach SA. Here are the numbers in case you want to order one:
BP SNPY SML WRL;QB/EBV 85.00 D
16110B QBEBV 1 @ 85.00

Reactions: QueenLouis
I am so glad to hear the yellow mini skinny is available at Macys. I just got the yellow wristlet from Coach, and since it is already small and doesn't have a small multifunction pocket like my other wristlets I know I won't be able to use it--so will return it I called Coach, both store and customer service, and they could find the yellow mini skinny but said it was all sold out, so I figured I could never get that item. I will use the mini skinny, so now I will have the mini skinny in black and gold, which is great....

Reactions: QueenLouis
:biggrin:
Am I crazy or did Bloomingdales have this line? Because I swear I saw it yesterday on their site and now it's gone.
You may or may not be crazy but yes... they had pieces (I saw mini skinny, wristlet, and the small wallet) but I bet they sold out since they're having their F&F sale.

Last edited: