Snakes?

Star15Rin

MAC Madness!
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Any Pfers with snakes or other reptiles?? I have a pretty little pink corn snake and I adore her. After reading something on the LV forum where many people listed a fear of snakes, I got curious about whether any PFers had a pet snake.

Yup!!! My fiance and I do. I used to be afraid of them, but then I realized they aren't all that terrifying...actually they are quite fascinating.....we have two corn snakes, an african rock python, a reticulated python, a ball python, and two red-tailed boas, and two little bearded dragons (lizards).

That's really cool to find out that another PFer has reptiles!!!!

My daughter has a Brisbane Python called Diago. I used to be terrified of him but now I realise he is really quite sweet.......as snakes go.:sweatdrop:
Oh and I used to think they were "slimey" but they aren't!

Oh yay!!! I'm glad other people have them! I love the way they feel. I should take a pic of mine. She's a sweetheart. I laugh sometimes cuz she's nicer than my cat!!

When I still lived with my parents my older brother owned a baby milk snake..it ended up escaping his tank twice...and one of the times it was in my bedroom!! :wtf: I found out because my then cat had it cornered..and when I tried picking it up..he swung at me! Snakes are okay..but not my fave pet.

I love bearded dragons also by the way!! I was looking at getting one awhile back and then I joined tPF and spent all my money on LV instead LOL!
Hmmm...Bearded Dragons are sweet, but if I had the decision, I'd probably go w/ LV too.....LOL!!!!:P

It's really cool that others appreciate reptiles too! I'm pleasantly surprised!!! Thanks for the thread!:tup:

I had a boyfriend with a snake who was adored. His family would come over and the first thing they'd do is go over to snake, who was named Dog. lol They were all crazy about him. He was a corn snake. I enjoyed holding him too.

I don't have a snake, but I do have another reptile. A turtle named Gracie. She's so sweet, and now my family is in love with her. My sister is jealous because my mom is always asking me about her "granddaughter" Gracie, and she said, "Mom, you never ask me about Pappy (which is my sis' dog)...you act like you love Gracie more than Pappy." And mom said, "I do!" lol Anyhow, sorry I'm rambling...

i want a ball python soooo bad!

here are some glorious color morphs:

Lavender Albino (baby):

LavenderBall1BC.jpg

Caramel Albino:

505caralb1_large.jpg

Albino:

ball_albino.jpg

Pastel (sooo purdy):

pastel1.jpg

pastel-circ1.gif

Bumblebee: