Smile lift (non-surgical), nose threadlift, skin booster

Mandy1605

Jun 27, 2016
Has anyone had a mouth corner lift that doesn't involve incisions (ie Botox and fillers)? I constantly look like I'm frowning.

Also, any info on nose thread lifts? Where you've had it done, costs, etc.

And lastly does anyone know how much skin boosters cost? Referring to hyaluronic injections.

Thank you!

I had lip filler and thread mouth corner lift at CSC Lauren. My Korean friend did it there and she recommended me.
I also really liked her results. She has a nice smile now.
To be honest, the lip filler doesn't last long... only few weeks and most of them gets absorbed (because lips are constantly moving; when you talk, eat, smile)
but the mouth lifting lasts for about a year and I'm very satisfied with it.

It was around 600,000~700,000 KRW. They also gave me botox on my front chin, because the doctor said I use my front chin muscles too much when I smile.
Can't remember if that price was included.

It was around 600,000~700,000 KRW. They also gave me botox on my front chin, because the doctor said I use my front chin muscles too much when I smile.
Can't remember if that price was included.

Hi Linda, thank you so much for sharing. Does that price include your lip fillers or just the lift? I just visited their website and the after-lift pictures look a bit drastic. Does it give you a more "I don't look like I'm frowning" look (more neutral expression) or is there a constant smile on your face? I'm looking for a more neutral look rather than a permanent smile.

Also, do they also provide general filler procedures such as eyebags and ayegyo sal? And finally, do they have English consultants?

Apologies for asking so many questions!! Thank you :smile:

The price I told you was for both lip fillers and thread lifting. If you only do thread lifting, it would be cheaper I think.
Yes, the results are a bit drastic. For the first few days, my sister thought I had a constant fake smile. After a week or two, it becomes more natural.

They said the result depends on the person and what it really does is help you smile easier.
Yes, the corners of your mouth are lifted, but unless you really smile, it doesn't look so fake.

I don't know abut English consultants because my Korean friend went with me and she translated for me.
I'm sure they provide general filler procedures like eyebags, but I don't know if they're good at that.
My friend told me they're most famous for lip fillers and lip thread lifting.
Also, I had to make appointment 2 months before because they were fully booked :sad: