Smashbox O-Glow...Amazing stuff!

oxygenated18

Oct 27, 2007
P174211_hero.jpg

I bought a tube of Smashbox O-Glow today and it's great! :okay:It looks like a clear gel when it comes out of the tube, but once I put it on my cheeks, they turned a nice rosy pink. It looks really natural and in my opinion, it's better than Benetint because it doesn't stain. Definite thumbs up!:tup:

I just got this from the Sephora F&F event and surprisingly love it too! I don't wear blush normally, it looks odd on me since I'm so pasty pale. But the O-Glow turned my cheeks a "natural" looking pink.

Do you just apply it to the apple of your cheeks? I want to try it but afraid that it might look funny!

Yup you just squeeze some of the clear gel onto your fingers and then rub it on tha apples of your cheeks. The color is really natural (apparently the O-glow makes your cheeks turn your natural shade of blush..) so I doubt you'll look funny:okay:

I bought this at Sephora after the SA taught me how to apply it :biggrin: I had reservations at first because it was abit different for me. Anyway, it's perfect for spring and summer IMO and it feels soft and smooeth after application....

Can this be used on top of foundation, or does it have to be applied directly on top of skin without any primer/foundation? I was tempted to order it from Sephora, but I held back because I already ordered a bunch of primers and powders figuring I wouldn't be able to use them all.

I'm not sure if it can be used over foundation because I don't usually use foundation, but it doesn't irritate my skin at all. In fact, it feels like nothing. Plus it doesn't make my skin look cake-y. I'm not sure what the exact details are, but I think the moisture in our skin reacts with the O-glow to make you blush. :confused1: