Small wallet with zipper around the side -is it still made?

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
I am not sure what the name of this is, but there is a small wallet (or credit card holder) that comes in two sizes, has a zipper than goes around half the case, accross the top and around the side, so to speak, and has a thin leather strap on it (like a wristlet). Luxury Zurich presently has three, two of which are new. Does anyone know what this is called and if it is still in production. Thanks.

is it this----

attachment.php

If so, it is still available, this is the smallest size.
This is violet chevre mysore.
I saw it in two more sizes..

Good luck!

is it this----

attachment.php

If so, it is still available, this is the smallest size.
This is violet chevre mysore.
I saw it in two more sizes..

Good luck!

Thandk - this is not the one I was referring to however - this one has zipper around three sidies; the one I am looking for is similar in appearance, but has zipper around top and side, and a string attached to zipper pull.

I can't see the pics above, but it sounds like you're talking about an AZAP.

They're still made, they sell pretty well from what I understand.

I'm getting a version of one for myself next time I get in... I love the Bearn, but I'm not quite that delicate with my wallets to not wreck one lol

I can't see the pics above, but it sounds like you're talking about an AZAP.

They're still made, they sell pretty well from what I understand.

I'm getting a version of one for myself next time I get in... I love the Bearn, but I'm not quite that delicate with my wallets to not wreck one lol

Thanks - the picture above was the AZAP - the one I am looking for is similar in motif, but has zipper on one less side (the azap goes up one side, accross top and down the other side; the one in question goes accross the top and down one side only)