Small Quilted Darley

GillianAnnie

Dec 28, 2012
Oh my word, it's been literally years since I've been part of these forums. So much so, my profile picture looks like a daughter version of me, complete with long hair....

Anyway...I'm in the market for another bag. Don't need it, just want it. It stems from my desire to own a Chanel bag, but spending close to £8,000 for a handbag seems obsurd. It's not about affordability , more about the justification. So...enter Mulberry Darley in black quilted calf..what's the verdict on this from die hard Mulberry fans? I really love it and would like a reason not to buy it. Or, reasons I should is my preference.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has an opinion.

Hi, it’s a beautiful bag - I considered buying one with the silver hardware but decided against it as I found that the chain easily marks clothes that are lighter (I often wear light colours). Otherwise it’s a beautiful bag, I’m sure you’d get lots of wear out of it.

Hi, it’s a beautiful bag - I considered buying one with the silver hardware but decided against it as I found that the chain easily marks clothes that are lighter (I often wear light colours). Otherwise it’s a beautiful bag, I’m sure you’d get lots of wear out of it.
Hi I have this bag and it is super versatile , and surprisingly you can get quite a lot in it. Not sure if this helps but I really love it
Thanks both for responding. I must admit I'm not sure of the protocol on these forums these days, but get the feeling new threads aren't altogether welcome.

I bought her anyway

20220720_222443.jpg