Small Picotin used as bagorganizer

golconda; :biggrin:

boo1689; thank you so much for your advice; I will definately keep an eye on that! So sorry that happened to your Hac. I think mudmud had a great idea: to put some felt underneath to prevent that. Going to try that.

KWittman; yes you're right. it's really easy for a fast grab! btw; do you also have marks on the bottom of your bag from the picotin's feet?

Leah; thanks, unfortunately it is a bit heavier.

shadowyi; exactly! And also for switching it to a different bag.

birkel; thanks, but you were right (and after reading boo's story;) watch out for indentations! (maybe put something underneath like mudmud suggested.)

aspenmartial; yes that's not a nice story, so for everyone who's going to try; do keep an eye on that!

S'Mom; Yes, I think it's better not to leave it in for a whole day or longer, but more like KWittman uses it, for instance to take it in your car and occasionaly take the picotin out when you don't want to take your whole birkin plus contents, but just your essentials -wallet, keys etc. (although, maybe you shouldn't leave your birkin in the car eather :thinking:. ) I will only use it for short periods of time I guess or otherwise put something under it to make sure, like other members suggested .

tae- your idea has inspired me to use my silky pop as a bag protector/ organizer. i will be careful to observe if the zipper comes in contact with the bag. the silky pop is so beautiful inside my bag (actually a bv cabat) that i hope it works. also can grab quickly if i need just my essentials.

annie9999; Ooooh, that would be nice; a silky pop would give a beautiful colorsplash inside your bag! I think a bag should be enjoyed from the outside but I think the inside is just as important; every time you look inside it, it should really make you happy!

lilyhermes; I agree: Hermes should absolutely make something like that so everything inside your bag can be H :biggrin:!!!

annie9999; Ooooh, that would be nice; a silky pop would give a beautiful colorsplash inside your bag! I think a bag should be enjoyed from the outside but I think the inside is just as important; every time you look inside it, it should really make you happy!

lilyhermes; I agree: Hermes should absolutely make something like that so everything inside your bag can be H :biggrin:!!!

Some people use the cotton Bolide travel case as a purse organiser:

Attachments

• travel.gif
    travel.gif
    48 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
HermesFSH; I have thought about that too, it's a great idea, only I didn't find a color I liked (black had a red or orange trim?). Also I believe they are quite big, so that would be better in a 35 or bigger?