Small Margot Carryall

There will be

The next coachoutlet.com event is March 1
Thanks for mentioning this! I got the small Kelsey in metallic dark teal you showed me, and I love it! I may never have picked it from the picture, but saw how cute and practical it is through youtube videos of the bag in action! I usually don't wear crossbody bags, but this one has a nice long strap and is light enough it works for me. It also goes into my great travel bag category! Thank you! I'm hoping to get a regular dark teal Christie or Lexy in the sale. I missed them last time.

Reactions: Doggie Bag
Thanks for mentioning this! I got the small Kelsey in metallic dark teal you showed me, and I love it! I may never have picked it from the picture, but saw how cute and practical it is through youtube videos of the bag in action! I usually don't wear crossbody bags, but this one has a nice long strap and is light enough it works for me. It also goes into my great travel bag category! Thank you! I'm hoping to get a regular dark teal Christie or Lexy in the sale. I missed them last time.

I'm glad you found your teal. I might pick up a Kelsey too. Probably something in the Crimson family. enjoy!

Crimson sounds pretty! Black, red, and teals are my favorite bag colors. I haven't seen that color yet! Share a picture if you get one.
The dark teal Lexy is 60% off with an additional 30% off because it is in clearance ... If you can not access the online sale you can call or go to the outlet. They are having a 60% sale. It is $126 online. Good luck!

tap and hold image to zoom

LEXY CHAIN SHOULDER BAG
WAS $495.00

/ NOW $180.00

$126.00 WITH 30% DISCOUNT

Reactions: tealocean
The dark teal Lexy is 60% off with an additional 30% off because it is in clearance ... If you can not access the online sale you can call or go to the outlet. They are having a 60% sale. It is $126 online. Good luck!

tap and hold image to zoom

LEXY CHAIN SHOULDER BAG
WAS $495.00

/ NOW $180.00

$126.00 WITH 30% DISCOUNT
Thank you so much! I almost ordered it, hesitated, and then it was gone! I really want the non-metallic, regular version without the chain because I think it will make the bag heavier than I'd like for this style. I have a metallic tote with chain and love it, but it does add weight. Did you find what you were looking for, anything Crimson in the sale? I saw they had a lot of reds!

Thank you so much! I almost ordered it, hesitated, and then it was gone! I really want the non-metallic, regular version without the chain because I think it will make the bag heavier than I'd like for this style. I have a metallic tote with chain and love it, but it does add weight. Did you find what you were looking for, anything Crimson in the sale? I saw they had a lot of reds!
I, too, hesitated and lost. I had 4 bags in my cart. Everything went so fast! Then my two Dooney & Bourke bags were delivered and I was happy I didn't buy anything else.

I, too, hesitated and lost. I had 4 bags in my cart. Everything went so fast! Then my two Dooney & Bourke bags were delivered and I was happy I didn't buy anything else.
I'm happy for you it worked out! I think hesitation means we shouldn't get it! I know I'd love the metallic chain Lexy but will prefer the regular version so much more when/if I find it.

H] F78B84FF-B094-4E66-93D7-AF40EC08B981.jpeg A1FA10D4-73F2-4441-B71B-0335A37D0950.jpeg 89051E3D-F226-460E-AB41-A252ADF74AA7.jpeg
I'm happy for you it worked out! I think hesitation means we shouldn't get it! I know I'd love the metallic chain Lexy but will prefer the regular version so much more when/if I find it.
Thank you ! After I wrote to you I placed an order. This is what I ordered. Whatever I don’t keep can be returned to the outlet. I bought the Small Lexy in Black, Chain Lexy, Small Margot in Chalk and in black

Attachments

• 00DF0EF6-98E1-4E53-828C-3BEBBF9735BE.jpeg
    00DF0EF6-98E1-4E53-828C-3BEBBF9735BE.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 115
H] View attachment 3987660 View attachment 3987663 View attachment 3987664 Thank you ! After I wrote to you I placed an order. This is what I ordered. Whatever I don’t keep can be returned to the outlet. I bought the Small Lexy in Black, Chain Lexy, Small Margot in Chalk and in black
So exciting! Please share what you think of the chain Lexy! I have a regular and small Lexy and love them. The small is so cute and I love that it has the long strap since I don't like to hand/arm carry for long. I prefer shoulder carry and don't mind a long strap with the bag hanging low. My absolute favorite style (for looks) is the Margot! I hope you love them! My other favorites are Christie and Lexy. I also really enjoy all the totes. I'm trying out some smaller bags but for everyday, I need the room of a medium-large bag. I hope you enjoy your new bags!

So exciting! Please share what you think of the chain Lexy! I have a regular and small Lexy and love them. The small is so cute and I love that it has the long strap since I don't like to hand/arm carry for long. I prefer shoulder carry and don't mind a long strap with the bag hanging low. My absolute favorite style (for looks) is the Margot! I hope you love them! My other favorites are Christie and Lexy. I also really enjoy all the totes. I'm trying out some smaller bags but for everyday, I need the room of a medium-large bag. I hope you enjoy your new bags!
I was looking at the Christie too. I like her. After I placed the order I noticed the fabric part of the chain on the Chain Lexy. I am super disappointed it is a pattern. I absolutely love the color. She is Oxblood not Oxblood 1. She is the color of the current retail bags. I hope I like it when I see it but I doubt it. I am most probably going to keep the black Small Margot and black small Lexy. I love the Margot. When I was in the outlet I almost bought her then. I love the organization of her. Thanks so much :flowers:

I was looking at the Christie too. I like her. After I placed the order I noticed the fabric part of the chain on the Chain Lexy. I am super disappointed it is a pattern. I absolutely love the color. She is Oxblood not Oxblood 1. She is the color of the current retail bags. I hope I like it when I see it but I doubt it. I am most probably going to keep the black Small Margot and black small Lexy. I love the Margot. When I was in the outlet I almost bought her then. I love the organization of her. Thanks so much :flowers:
Oh is that fabric on the chain Lexy? I thought it was Croc embossed leather! I didn't see that one (or notice the pattern). It looks gorgeous. I'll be interested to hear what you think when you get it. I don't prefer animal prints except croc embossed. My wallet is croc embossed. Here is a picture of my small Christie in dark teal. Coach Christie Dark Teal.JPG Coach Christie Dark Teal.JPG

Oh! I just looked again and realized you may have meant the leather woven through the chain. Is that leather? I love that! I want a small bag with a chain strap with leather woven through it so it will be quieter, more comfortable?, and I like the look.