Small JUC with diamonds. Anyone else feel this way?

purseluv

O.G.
May 31, 2006
I love the small JUC with diamonds on other people I've seen model them (on this forum and in other pics). When I went to try it on in store a couple days ago, I felt it underwhelming on me. It just didn't seem like it stood out on me for some reason. Anyone get this feeling? Most of the time, I definitely go for the diamonds, but for some reason the diamonds on the small make it less obvious it's a nail and looked a bit confusing. I own the small JUC in YG without diamonds, and I actually can't believe I prefer that one on me! It's funny because I think the diamonds one is absolutely gorgeous on others.

I ended up buying the regular JUC with gold, which seemed to pop more for me.

Agreed. I went to try on the small w/diamonds for my birthday 2 weeks ago and was underwhelmed as well. My SA even agreed, from a short distance, both of the smalls looked the same.
I love the small JUC with diamonds on other people I've seen model them (on this forum and in other pics). When I went to try it on in store a couple days ago, I felt it underwhelming on me. It just didn't seem like it stood out on me for some reason. Anyone get this feeling? Most of the time, I definitely go for the diamonds, but for some reason the diamonds on the small make it less obvious it's a nail and looked a bit confusing. I own the small JUC in YG without diamonds, and I actually can't believe I prefer that one on me! It's funny because I think the diamonds one is absolutely gorgeous on others.

It looks like I’m in the minority but I’m an absolute lover of the JUC in the thinner version overall.
I had the Gold plain and just got the Rose Gold with diamonds. Tried on together the diamonds actually totally popped for me.
Granted they’re tiny diamonds but they just popped worn together with my plain JUC and Love bracelet.

The Cartier website no longer shows the small JUC bracelet with diamonds. Hopefully it’s because of low inventory and not because it’s being discontinued. Does anyone know?

The Cartier website no longer shows the small JUC bracelet with diamonds. Hopefully it’s because of low inventory and not because it’s being discontinued. Does anyone know?
I know they’re adding a size 14 to the lineup, so I kind of figured it had something to do with that. And I’m pretty sure it’s safe because it seems to be pretty popular.

I contacted my SA who sold my husband the small JUC with diamonds and he said that it keeps selling out and that it is the item everyone wants for Christmas. My hubby was really lucky to get this for me.

Reactions: hhw

Totally agree with your choice. With the exception of earrings, I prefer jewelry with a nice weight so also own the regular JUC. Its so versatile because you can create a casual stack with Hermes leather wrap and other fun bracelets or dress up with diamond loves, a line bracelet or VCA 5 motif. Enjoy and wear it in good health.

Reactions: Tote Ali
Completely agree on this one! For me, the JUC has a cool edge and wants to just stand alone as a gold nail. Even regular sized, I've always preferred it plain. With diamonds is gorgeous, but a more feminine look that for me is at odds with the idea of having it be a nail.