~small instant reveal~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today, I was helping a friend buy her first LV bag at the boutique. I've always wanted a tag for my bag so I asked my SA (Cici at Yorkdale) to show me some of them. I originally wanted the vachetta but when I saw this deep rich colour, I had to bring this little treat home.

[​IMG]

2. I like that I can use it on all my bags as an instant pop of colour!

[​IMG]

Here it is on my Totally MM:

[​IMG]

Thanks for letting me share :smile:

3. Congrats

4. I want one! Pretty! Is this a new tag? Never seen it.

5. Congrats!

6. cute!

7. Thank you!:smile:

Yes, I think they are new :smile: They came in a caramel colour, dark green, dark brown and deep eggplant purple. I absolutely love it :love:

8. Congrats

9. On my speedy:

image-2074966026.jpg

10. How nice! I was looking for these on their website to find out how much they were and the colors. I could not find them. But I found your post. I love yours. Very nice.

11. Thanks :smile:

It is small and cute! Thanks :cool:

Thank you!!! :smile:

It was $52 CDN + tax. There aren't any bags that I'm in love with so I got this to decorate the bags I currently have. I think that I want all the colours now......:graucho:

12. With the tag on properly.....

[​IMG]

13. congrats!

14. Thank you!!! :smile:

15. Very very nice!