Small Goya vs Small/Mini Puzzle?

chicsylvie

Feb 6, 2015
For those who’ve had a chance to see the small Goya and small/mini Puzzle IRL, which would you recommend as a daily bag for a parent of babies/toddlers? I was leaning toward the dark blush mini, which seems ideal for basics, but am wondering if the small opening would make it too inconvenient to use on a daily basis. If I wore it, it would often be in conjunction with another bag containing child essentials (usually hanging from the stroller instead of being worn). If I were to upgrade to something larger like the small Puzzle or Goya, I might be able to consolidate everything into one bag for strollerless/biking occasions. Any advice on which to choose?

The Goya in small is essentially a very small shoulder bag and I really don't think it would suit your requirements, neither will the mini puzzle - the mini puzzle is significantly smaller than the small puzzle and can only carry the bare essentials for going out. I definitely think even the small puzzle won't cut it for what I would imagine be child essentials, but should be OK if you're using it in tandem with a larger bag. Not a parent so I may not have the best insight but I would think the minimum size for what I would consider sufficient for child essentials plus your own essentials would be a medium.

Goya is delicate and best for date nights. I’d recommend either the mini puzzle to use with a larger diaper bag or something like a longchamp tote or the small puzzle which is so easy to use and comfy to wear.

Your question reminds me of a video on youtube of this lady with her small puzzle bag. She shared her experience owning the bag while having a toddler around (it even got shoved inside a drawer once by her nanny who's clueless about her luxury bags so I think that's quite a testament of how the bag/the type of leather holds up). Hope it helps!

Reactions: cwoni and fsadeli