Small Drew - will it stay?

I tried the Chloe Drew on in a Chloe boutique and although it's pretty, it feels far too delicate to use during the day. The opening flap is a little bit fiddly. The thin chain strap isn't very comfortable to wear for long periods of time either. I feel like it has a very delicate vibe to it, more like an evening clutch, i would be worried about snapping the thin chain. I liked the Chloe Goldie and Chloe Georgia bags that i tried on a lot better. They fit more inside and feel like they can be worn all day and night.

I just purchased my small drew in black and gold... It's so versatile I really think you'll get your price per wear out of it, especially because it can be a day or evening bag!

I went to buy a small Chloe Georgia bag yesterday, but the strap length was too long for my body. While i was at the store i tried on a few different bags, and ended up falling in love with the small Chloe Drew in Tan. I was concerned about the chain strap, but the bag felt really comfortable on my body. It was lightweight and small, but still fits a lot inside. I love the Tan color, because it looks and feels very Chloe. It is beautiful :love:

Would definitely recommend this bag, it is very Chloe, very feminine and has a classic 70s vibe to it. It is the perfect size for day and night and the gold chain really makes any outfit look more dressy and sophisticated. I will post pictures of my new Drew soon :smile:

I love how the hardware of the drew bag makes it dressier/more formal. At the same time, the saddle shape makes the bag casual too. Although I don't own the bag myself, it seems so versatile. I really hope the bag stays in Chloe's permanent collection so I can purchase it in the future! (this is my first reply, sorry if I made a mistake!):smile:

I think the bag is gorgeous and had one in pink but had to sell it. The design is gorgeous in theory, and I love all the hardware, but the chain strap bothered my shoulders so much in a way no other chain straps have before. I felt like I was literally being cut while walking around with just a few things in the bag; I was so disappointed. I love the way the bag locks, but the little piece that locks it kept falling out and just dangled and that drove me crazy! I noticed on pics with celebrities/etc that they let theirs dangle, carefree style/etc, but I'm not that carefree. !!!

In my opinion, The Drew bag is a VERY BEAUTYFUL/GORGEOUS bag! Unlike any other bag that is boxy/square, this one is just different clean/simple & yet can be elegant looking. It's shape & clean/simple style that makes me admire this gorgeous bag & I stare at this bag every time I see it or online shop for a bag lately. And I REALLY WANT this bag [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

In my opinion, The Drew bag is a VERY BEAUTYFUL/GORGEOUS bag! Unlike any other bag that is boxy/square, this one is just different clean/simple & yet can be elegant looking. It's shape & clean/simple style that makes me admire this gorgeous bag & I stare at this bag every time I see it or online shop for a bag lately. And I REALLY WANT this bag [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

:graucho: Get one then, love to see photos!! Waiting for sale or the right size or colour?

So another question here....I have noticed there's a chain shoulder straps one and just a leather shoulder straps..which one is more comfortable on one's shoulder?

Last edited:
So another question here....I have noticed there's a chain shoulder straps one and just a leather shoulder straps..which one is more comfortable on one's shoulder?
The one with the leather strap is the largest size of the drew (medium). You can see the black medium drew here: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/chloe-d...tegoryid=2375500&fashionColor=&resultback=880

All the smaller sizes (small, mini and nano) have the chain strap. Tbh for such a delicate/feminine looking bag, I personally think the medium size looks rather odd, but the leather strap could be more comfortable than the chain strap. It also depends on how much you put in your bags, if you only carry a few essentials then even the chain strap shouldn't be that uncomfortable. :smile:

P.s. if anyone is curious about all the different sizes, I can do a post on it!

May I know what size your purse is & how tall are you? I'm considering of purchasing one & deciding whether to get a small or medium. I am 5'1".

Totally think you should get the small. This is the small on me and I am 5 foot 10, the medium would definitely be an odd size for you at 5 foot 1.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender222.jpg
    FullSizeRender222.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 3,995

http://www.net-a-porter.com/au/en/p...9qZBr88m30mSMbsgk7o37g6_YKxWjr_bOgaArq08P8HAQ

I am 5 feet tall and this is the Medium size that I like, it is with chain strap. The largest size (also called Medium) with the top handle that has a leather strap looks way too big and out of proportion. However if you are asking about comfort, I am sure the leather strap is more comfortable to carry compare to chain.

Small is very cute but to be honest, the interior is way too small for me which is not practical.

So it depends on how much you carry. Best of luck in deciding and please update us on your choice and of course.......photos please if you do purchase one :graucho:

hello all
i think people are getting confused with sizing on the drew since some websites label the "small" as "medium". the only size that comes with the leather shoulder strap is the largest size, which Chloe calls "medium". all the others have the all-metal chain. comes in 3 sizes with a new 4th size this fall:

medium (with leather shoulder strap) $2050
small (chain strap) $1850, $1950 for the suede + leather combos
mini (chain strap) $1650, $1850 for bicolor combos
nano (chain strap) $1190 - newest size this fall, pre-orders going on at saks and other sites

i think the medium looks very bulky and odd. the small was a little big on me (i'm 5'1") so i personally got a mini drew in marshmallow pink and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! so feminine and chic, love the all metal chain, the way it attaches to the bag, the turn lock with "key" that locks the bag... i call it the modern saddle bag. it's perfect for all-day wear and transitions so great into nighttime or special occasions. i've personally worn mine with distressed jeans, summer dresses, LBD, and also to a recent summer wedding.

Attachments

• IMG_1795.jpg
    IMG_1795.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 4,276
Last edited: