Small, Delicate, and Inexpensive Reveal!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I just returned from a business trip to the National Harbor in Maryland and I took advantage of the opportunity to visit the Coach Factory Store in Ft. Washington and I picked up a small item. You know what they say, sometimes good things come in small packages (and they are even better at a small price!) Wanna see?!teaser1.jpg

Last edited:
This was my first time visiting the National Harbor area. I didn't have much time to look around but the weather was lovely up until yesterday, so I did enjoy walking around the area in the evening and eating at some of the great restaurants. Here's a picture of the harbor from my hotel (the Gaylord). It is a beautiful area. National Harbor.jpg

I appreciated the information about the Tanger Outlet Mall that I got from carterazo and the hotel runs a free shuttle to the mall every 20 minutes - from 4 pm to 9 pm - so I just had to go. They had very few FP deletes at 50% off, mostly fringed nomads.

But they did have some lovely FP Delete jewelry items at great prices. I got the Tea Rose Pearl Ring Set 90992 SV/GD for $28.50 (retail price $95) and I really love it! TeaRoseRing001.jpg

Last edited:
They also had the tea rose threader earrings (I think that they were $26) and the short necklace. I don't remember the price of the necklace but it was pretty cheap ($36?).

In the old days I would have bought all the pieces, but now I try not to do "matchy matchy" jewelry - so I refrained. Maybe I should have gotten them and given them as gifts, darn!

But I really wish that they would have had a tea rose fob for sale (or a bag!) but no such luck. Here's a drill down pic of my new, pretty, delicate, bargain purchase.
90992_svgd_a0_crop.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! I like Coach jewelry but I often think that it is too expensive for what you get. I've only bought pieces on PCE or at the outlet. Sometimes you can get lucky you can find a nice item at a great price!

Beautiful choice, katev! I love Coach jewelry as well but have not purchased much in the last couple of years. I like your rings as they are so feminine! I'm sure you'll have fun wearing them out and about.

Reactions: katev
Twins! The ring set is really nice.

Congrats! They look good on you. Enjoy!

Beautiful choice, katev! I love Coach jewelry as well but have not purchased much in the last couple of years. I like your rings as they are so feminine! I'm sure you'll have fun wearing them out and about.

Thanks! Maybe more of the tea rose pieces will start showing up in the outlets and on FOS. There wasn't much there and I wondered if they were holding off putting out the good stuff because they are waiting for the Black Friday sales?