Keep or Sell?

• Keep - the scuffs are normal

• Keep - it's a classic bag

• Sell - the scuffs are pretty bad

• Sell - no point keeping a bag you are ambivalent about

Results are only viewable after voting.

soleparadox

May 16, 2015
Hi ladies, would love your opinion and advice on this!

I bought the small CF a year back. I have only managed to use it on 4 occasions and very careful with it always.
What do your think about the scuffs? Would your care that much about it? Do I have high expectations or is the quality bad?

I don't think I will make another Chanel purchase anytime soon as I had a horrible experience with quality regarding the minis.
I might not even want to purchase anything else from the brand even when I have more disposable income.
I have this as well as a blue tote from Chanel. I sold off minis as well as the boy bag as they didn't work out for me.

Due to the scuffs I might have been a bit ambivalent about the bag as well as the fact that I see it just about everywhere.
I think I still do like the design it's a classic after all.
I don't want to sell it off and regret and repurchase it again when it probably triples in price and quality dips even further...

So confused :confused1::confused1::confused1: please send help!!

IMG_8679.jpg
IMG_8680.jpg
IMG_8681.jpg
IMG_8683.jpg

The general logic advice whenever someone is not sure is to “sell and get something you use/love more” but this is the opposite in my opinion. If you’re not sure, I say keep it. The prices go up and you might regret selling it in the future. Keep it for some time and re-evaluate the situation later, even if you decide you want to sell, the retail would be increased and you can get more money back then. Good luck!

Hi ladies, would love your opinion and advice on this!

I bought the small CF a year back. I have only managed to use it on 4 occasions and very careful with it always.
What do your think about the scuffs? Would your care that much about it? Do I have high expectations or is the quality bad?

I don't think I will make another Chanel purchase anytime soon as I had a horrible experience with quality regarding the minis.
I might not even want to purchase anything else from the brand even when I have more disposable income.
I have this as well as a blue tote from Chanel. I sold off minis as well as the boy bag as they didn't work out for me.

Due to the scuffs I might have been a bit ambivalent about the bag as well as the fact that I see it just about everywhere.
I think I still do like the design it's a classic after all.
I don't want to sell it off and regret and repurchase it again when it probably triples in price and quality dips even further...

So confused :confused1::confused1::confused1: please send help!!

View attachment 4820172
View attachment 4820173
View attachment 4820174
View attachment 4820175
I say keep it. It’s a beautiful classic piece and I believe you may regret selling like I did. Also the scratches are not visible. A bag is meant to be used and will have a scratch here and there over time. Enjoy

I’ve sold stuff, had to rebuy when I realized I missed it, sold i again, and then had to rebuy. (though this experience pertains to Hermes)
Pls be very sure bf you let a classic like this go. JMO :smile: I barely notice any scratches on your beautiful bag. I did sell my small double flap bc I decided i was not a gold tone classic fan ( so subsequent bags were reissues in rhw, shw or black hw.

I sold my small CF caviar in GHW(used couple of times) 24k plated series 8 that I have bought in unused condition(good price deal that's why I bought it) to fund a CF jumbo GHW In caviar(my first choice) that I bought last year in Paris Rue Cambon(I made sure I'll buy it at the flagship store) few months before the price increase:heart: .Haven't carried it since I bought it :hrmm: but i'm not thinking of selling it anytime soon or never because I might regret it specially now that Chanel price increase is getting insane:amazed:. I actually sold the small CF to my sister, though she was not into luxury brand but it's a Chanel so she couldn't resist. Since I was also really hesitant to sell it to someone else. I still love the small cf so I told my sister that I'll buy it from her which she just agreed. :love:

Reactions: Lunie