Small Cabas - still exists ?

Sep 26, 2007
i'm DYING for the small vertical gusset cabas... i just love the medium size and the longer handle drop...

I know this is a 2011 model... am I completely out of luck ??!!

Attachments

• celine_small_gusset_cabas.jpg
    celine_small_gusset_cabas.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,116
hi*F ...i saw the small and large version in MILAN last month (IN BLACK),so i suppose it still exists ;)

Celine-resort-2011-03_runway.jpg
:graucho:

i'm DYING for the small vertical gusset cabas... i just love the medium size and the longer handle drop...

I know this is a 2011 model... am I completely out of luck ??!!
these smaller cabas bags with the longer straps were only made in limited numbers. they weren't widely available and were fairly HTF. One of our members did a comparison of the two sizes and the different strap lengths
http://forum.purseblog.com/celine/fyi-vertical-zipper-cabas-in-two-sizes-681248.html

I don't think they're still making the smaller size ones, and if they are, I'm not sure who's got them. To be honest, I'm not even sure they're making the gusset cabas any more -- it's been quite a while since I've seen one. I have one that I bought last summer. It had gone on sale at Barneys at the end of the season (June), and I haven't seen them in the stores since then

Thanks everyone !

The gusset cabas is still in production both in the vertical and horizontal version. I saw them at the Celine store in NYC just a few days ago in solid black and medium gray in the large size... Thought they were a bit too big for me especially the leather is stiffer as it is double sided... Love the style though... Sigh.